Chapter VIII: Revisting the Falcon

As Chewbacca scares off the frightened Porgs, while eating a fried one that he just hunted, Luke steps onto the boarding ramp of the Millennium Falcon, the ship that played a crucial part of his past. He enters the hallway that leads to the cockpit. He flicks the switch as the lights start turning on, remembering the first time he boarded this ship, looking at every inch of the cockpit, he then sees a gold chain carrying a pair of gold dice attached to the roof of the cockpit, Luke grabs it as he walks back into the hallway and into the main room, where he sat at the chess like table and looked at the gold dice, he then looks down, remembering Han, and remembering his failure as a Jedi. He then hears a noise, a sound of beeping that he hasn't heard in years.

"R2?" Said Luke, as he sees a white and blue astromech droid stroll toward him. Luke was very happy to see him, however R2 started beeping angrily at him.

"Yes, I know- Hey! Sacred Island, watch the language!" Luke exclaimed, as they both continue their reunion. "Old friend." He said as he puts his robotic hand on the droid. "I wish I would make you understand, but I'm not coming back. And nothing can make me change my mind." Said Luke, as R2 then moves his dome left as he projects a familiar image.

"Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars, now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire." Said the holographic image of Leia.

"That was a cheap move." Said Luke.

"This is our most desperate hour, help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." Said Leia as the holographic image fades away, causing Luke to think about what he did when he first saw that message, and thought about where he is now.

Rey slept calmly in the hut she was staying in, but she senses someone standing above her. She wakes up to see Luke looking down at her.

"Tomorrow...at dawn...three lessons." Said Luke as he walks out of her hut. "I will teach you the ways of the Jedi...and why they need to end." He said as he walks outside. Rey watches as she was finally going to learn the ways of the Force, but on the down side, she's not sure if Luke will come back to her, she just hopes Jacen was okay, but if his father is the only one who can help her discover her destiny then so be it.