M I N I . D R A B B L E S

I made these so you can imagine them with whom ever you'd like. They're all different scenarios.

•1•

One of your favourite things to do was go to the gym, whenever you felt stressed or needed to clear your mind you ended up going to the gym.
You were on the treadmill and all of a sudden you hear a voice behind you say, "Working out? Why all of the sudden?"
You turned and saw one of your best guy friends standing there, "Trying to impress someone?" He joked, raising his left eyebrow.
"I could ask the same." You retorted, "I'm not getting younger you know." He moved himself in front of the treadmill you were using to have better access to your face instead of talking to your back.
"Oh," he chuckles "you're that kind of person."
"And what's wrong with that?" You asked.
"Nothing, you're cute y/n." As soon as those simple words left his lips it caught you off guard but didn't want him to notice so you brushed it off.
"Please, imagine having to see this face everyday."
"I wouldn't get tired of it." He confidently answered. Why was he being like this?
"Yeah right."
"Try me."

•2•

A loud smashing of glass echoed through your apartment and you bolted out of your chair checking if everything was alright
"Are you alright babe?" You asked but there was no answer all you heard were your boyfriends footsteps run around in panic.
"You alright?" You asked again.
"Uh yeah I'm fine y/n. Don't come in here." He told you as soon as he heard you walking over to where he was.
"How did this happen?" You asked when you saw glass all over your kitchen floor.
"That's a good question, I was asking myself the same thing."
You gave him a 'really' look waiting for him to answer properly.
"Alright so what if I told you it wasn't me who broke it."
"Okay.. but think about this, who else would it be if it's just the two of us here."
"It could be a ghost y/n."
"A ghost?"
"Fine it was me." He shamefully confessed.
"No kidding." You laughed at him, "here why don't you scoot while I clean this mess up."
"Thanks y/n oh and since you're in the kitchen, could you pass me a cup please."

•3•

   You and your boyfriend were laying on the couch together, your feet resting on his thighs as the both of you scrolled through your phones.
"You know what?" You asked without looking up at him.
"What?" He asked.
"I bet I'm a better cook than you." You said overconfidence sounding in your voice.
"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Yeah for sure."
"Y/n, no offense but we both know I'm a better cook."
"Fine I'll show you." You stood up walking to your small apartment kitchen.
"Don't embarrass yourself y/n." He smiled, chasing after you feeling amused at what was happening.
"Ha ha. Let's make this into a competition then."
"You're on."

~
"Ah crap! How did I forget the eggs?"
"Way ahead of you sweetheart."
"No fair."
"Oh I've been playing fair, you need to learn to keep up." You quickly grabbed some eggs breaking its shell, quickly whisking them and pouring them onto the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
All of a sudden you feel a kiss on top of your head, "Why can't you just accept I'm better at cooking." You ignored him enjoying this whole competition thing.
"You know y/n, I love your cooking but mine is still better."
"Hey." You grabbed some of your flour and sprinkled some on your boyfriend.
"Is this what it has come to. Are you trying to distract me. Now who is the one not playing fair." He teased.