T A E Y O N G pt2

Part 2 was requested.

•••

As you walked away from Taeyong you couldn't stop thinking of all the great things you two had done together. You loved the way he would play with your hands during car rides or how after a day at practice he would still visit you, you appreciated how he'd listen to you talk about how your day went; he wouldn't mind though, he wouldn't mind even if it's the third time you've told the same story. Taeyong would just rest his head on your lap while you ran your fingers through his hair softly. You liked how he would make you take pictures of him and would laugh afterwards looking over them. You loved how he'd buy warm drinks for you on cold days and keep his hand intertwined with yours so you'd stay warm.

"Oh sorry." You had bumped into someone.
"Don't worry about it." The tall man reassured.
I really have to stop thinking about him, you thought. Your phone buzzed and you checked to see who had called.

Taeyong
Let's meet tomorrow and talk please. Cafe by your house 5:30.

Is he really trying to fix this? We just talked not even an hour ago and he's already crawling back. You kept thinking as to why he'd want to meet up with you. You were clear when you explained to him why you didn't want to see him anymore.

Tomorrow~

You walked into the cafe looking around to find him, luckily he was easy to spot. He was sitting alone sipping his drink while he scrolled down on his phone.
"Y/n." He called out to you. You noticed he had bought an extra drink, he had set it right in front of him hoping you'd accept the drink. You sat down and took hold of the cup bringing it up to your nose to smell it. Hot chocolate, your favourite.
"Y/n, I properly want to apologise for what happened the other day. I don't know what had gotten into me but I'm really sorry."
You sat there quietly sipping on your drink.
"Aren't you going to say anything?" Taeyong questioned.
"Is there anything else to say? I thought I had been clear enough yesterday. I think you're just waiting to hear what you want to hear." You said bluntly not wanting to show any emotion in your voice or actions.
"Will you please accept my apology?"
"Apology accepted."
"I really am sorry y/n, you've had a day to think things through, will you please take me back. I swear things like these won't happen again."
"I'm sure they won't, at least not with me because I was serious when I said we're through."
Taeyong's hand quickly went to your hand and called your name one last time, "please."
"I'm sorry, I can't. Bye Taeyong."
The once quiet cafe now made noise with you pushing your chair back to stand up and leave.
"I hope this teaches you that the things you do can have consequences." As you said that you took money out and set it on the table paying for the drink Taeyong had gotten you. Taeyong was alone once again, standing in the dim cafe only hearing the mini door bells as you walked out.

•••

Sorry if you wanted them to end up together. T_T