Y I X I N G // N E G A T I V E

"Hey what are you doing?" Yixing asked.

You turned your head just enough to see him standing there, "Oh just folding some clothing I took out of the dryer."

"Hmm, you kind of look like a mum from this angle.. don't ask why, maybe it's just the whole folding clothes and whatnot. You know you'd be a great mum some day y/n." Yixing confessed.

He goes behind you and grabs your waist, he stands there holding you close resting his head above yours sweetly. You take in his sudden scent and then question what this is all about. You give him a questioning look; wondering what does he mean by 'mum'?

"Ok what's up with you?" You laughed nervously.

He rests his chin on your shoulder now to be closer to you then speaks making it sound almost like a soft whisper, "I saw the pregnancy test in the trash bin. I don't think rolling it up in toilet paper was a good idea." He smiles trying to make the situation less tense and soften the atmosphere.

You then lean forward and rest your elbows on your mini laundry basket which was on top of your bed. Yixing pulls back but noticing your sudden actions he moves next to you and reassures you.

"Hey hey it's ok y/n."

You don't cry nor make any signs of distress. To be honest, not even you knew how you felt at the moment. Yixing takes notice of your silence and so he speaks up.

"I noticed it was negative by the way so don't worry about it okay jagi?"

He then turns your body so it faces his, "It's ok." He says and then hugs you tight with your arms by your side then bringing them up to embrace him as well.

After a few seconds of hugging you move your head to look up at him, "I know it's ok. It's not like we were ready to have a kid anyway right? I mean you're away half of the year for promotions, concerts and fan meets. So it's a good thing it came back negative." You finish trying to give him a convincing smile.

"Did you think you were pregnant?"

"Not really I just wanted to make sure to be certain but I still want to go to the obstetrician to double check and be completely sure."

"That sounds like a good idea babe." Yixing says then kisses your lips lovingly.

Next day~

"Y/n!" The nurse calls out for you.

You stand up and go to her following her as she guides you to the room in which you were going to be seen in.

After the test you waited patiently for the results.

"Ok well y/n," the nurse says opening the door. "The results did come back negative."

"Ok. Ok" you say taking a moment to process what is being said to you, "That's good." you sighed.

"Not in any means wanting to get in your personal life but is it what you were expecting? Or what you wanted?" The nurse asks noticing your facial expressions as she told you the news.

... you stayed silent. "Well I guess half of me was wanting it to be positive but I mean.. we're not really ready anyway." You confess.

"Of course. Well you're all done sweetheart and whatever assistance you might need later on let us know."

"Thank you so much." You said standing up then slightly bowing down in gratitude for her help and walked out of there.

The rest of the afternoon you laid in bed thinking of how things would have been if your pregnancy test results came back positive. You would have probably been excited to tell Yixing  the news and then telling the rest of the boys. Getting to go through all the fun yet difficult pregnancy phases and finding out the sex of your baby, buying clothing, getting to pick out names, getting things for the nursery and seeing Yixing being a great father.

You were definitely zoned out and came back to your senses when you heard Yixing knock on your shared bedroom door.

"You've been staring at the ceiling for the past two minutes.. what's wrong?" He asks entering the room and standing by the bed where you laid.

"Negative.... Those were the test results."

He goes and sits next to you realising what your silence was all about.

"Hey don't over think it ok. To be honest I think it was for the best. Maybe in a distant future we can try for a baby. I bet you'd be a great mother too y/n and sadly those amazing innate motherly senses of yours have to wait." He made you sit up and pulled you close while giving you a gummy smile and then hugging you.

"Honestly Yixing, I was kind of hoping it'd be positive but I'm willing to wait for the right time."

He smiled at you and he kept you longer in his arms listening to you and reminding you of how amazing you are and your excellent qualities. Also reminding you that you weren't going anywhere soon and that the chances of you being a mother and a wife were really high in a near future.

•••

Let's play a quick game k

Kiss, marry, kill: GOT7 edition
(tell me in the comments) :)

Kiss, marry, kill: GOT7 edition (tell me in the comments) :)