N C T . D R E A M

You were asked by the boys if you could 'pretty please' go over to their place to play video games, you happily agreed and made your way over. You quickly put on your jeans, a thin T-shirt, a light jacket and sneakers.

   As you walked over to catch the bus you thought it'd be a great idea to take snacks; going empty handed wasn't an option with those boys. You went into a small market to buy what you needed but easily got distracted by other things.

NCT's POV

"Where could y/n be?" Jaemin asked out loud.
"She's probably on her way over." Jisung thought.
"She texted 'on my way' fifteen minutes ago." Chenle sighed.
"Why don't we start playing without her?" Haechan suggested.
"Not after last time! She'll kill us." Jeno stated while attempting to make a terrified face as he earned laughs from everyone else.
"No way she could kill us. We outnumber her." Renjun stated the obvious.
"Why don't we do something else in the meantime." Mark suggested.
"Like?" A few wondered.

   After the boys decided what they'd do while they wait for you, their conversation went a little like this,
"Ooh I know!" Jeno ecstatically raised his hand and suddenly all eyes were on him, "we did just get those new water guns." Jisung highfived him, feeling as excited as he was.
"There's only one problem." Jaemin looked at them.
"It's freezing cold out!" Renjun jokingly yelled.
"Who says we have to go outside?" Jeno suggested hoping everyone would want to play along.
"You're not thinking we'd-." Mark was about to ask.
"He's thinking it." Jisung shook Jeno's shoulder.
"We can play inside." Jeno stood up running to get his water gun and everyone followed.
Now all the boys were running around shooting water in each others faces, hiding from one another but overall laughing.

   You finally got to their place and as you stepped closer to the door you heard running and muffled giggles. You knocked on the door but it didn't seem anyone was going up to open it for you. You knocked a bit louder the second time and Chenle happily let you in. His hair was covered in water and his shirt was soaked.
"What are you guys do-" you were interrupted mid sentence by water hitting your face.
"You owe me big time!" You yelled as you snatched Chenle's water gun and ran after Jaemin.
"Sorry I was aiming for Chenle." He laughed.
"My gun!" Chenle went after you.

   The rest of the afternoon you all spent it running after each other you finally got the boys on your side and splashed Jaemin's face with water and eventually you all ended up playing video games until your fingers gave out.

•••

Sorry for any mistakes made~