"What are we going to do?" Namjoon asked in a slow tone, as slow as only Taehyung could hear him.

"Sit and watch," he answered.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon raised his tone, eyebrows frowning.

"I don't know! I'm so scared, oh God I think I've lost my appetite. What is a pork stew? Suddenly I don't know any of these anymore," his eyes wandered in nervousness, words spitting out as if he had lost his mind.

"You're being dramatic," Namjoon said.

"Because things about to get dramatic," he said in an instant.

The room was filled with chatters and Yoongi not laughing to Seokjin's jokes, while Jimin was already cracking up to every breath he took. Manager-nim was answering their questions about how does it feel like working under Bang PD-nim, there were only nine people in the room yet it felt like there were almost a hundred.

"It felt. . .okay, I guess. Even though sometimes he can be a little nosy. He wants to be my friend yet at the same time he wanted to act like who's boss. I really am confused with his characteristics," he slurred, and in an instant the room was echoed with their laughs.

"I can understand that," Hoseok said while nodding his head.

"He hates spicy foods so much that it makes every meal we had to eat tasted so. . .," he continued, leaving a long silent at the end of his words making they bursting a loud laugh.

The laughs continued to echoed the room while Namjoon painting on a fake smile across his face―his pale face. His fingers reached for Taehyung's thighs and kept on tapping on them until he noticed what he was doing, looking at Namjoon weirdly.

"What are you doing, hyung?" he asked in a low tone.

"What are we going to do!" he whispered down his breath.

"Enjoy the food first, then we'll think about it," Taehyung said in a tone that sounded as if he was unbothered with what was happening.

His hand reached for the spicy ribs with a pair of chopsticks he slid between his fingers, before putting it straight into his mouth leaving Namjoon worried to his oneself.

"Enjoy the food later, he's already here!" Namjoon shouted in a slow whisper.

Taehyung's eyes widened twice in size as he only put the ribs halfway through into his mouth, slowly moving his gaze to meet Namjoon's which was full of worries. "Are you seri―,"

"Happy birthday, our Jung Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope, our hope and our angel!" A familiar voice talking in an enthusiastic tone could be heard as it caught their attention in an instant. Taehyung's ribs fell down to his plate as he turned to look at whose voice it was.

Bang Sihyuk PD-nim walked into the room with a gift wrapped in a light green wrapper with a small red bow on top of it, his smile broadened as he handed the gift to the birthday boy.

"Happy birthday, Hoseok. I wish you all the best and all the success in life. Stay healthy and energetic as you already are, I will always support you behind your back!" PD-nim said while tapping his back gently.

The chaotic situation just before he walked in had fell down to an uncomfortable silence as PD-nim's voice was the only thing that could be heard. Hoseok glanced up from the gift in his hand to meet Bang PD-nim's eyes, which had turned to crescents as he was smiling happily looking at him.

He wasn't sure if he was shocked with his sudden appearance or he was shocked with Sojung's appearance upon his appearance as well.

This is not going to be good.