Chapter Thirty

"Hoseok! Hurry up!" Namjoon yelled to his back as everyone else was stepping out of the waiting room just as soon as the stage manager told them to get ready for their performance, yet, Hoseok was still eating his ham and egg sandwiches.

"Okay! One second!" Hoseok yelled, as he pulled out a piece of tissue from the tissue box on the edge of the coffee table, before gently wiping his mouth.

...

They did the cheer with all of the staffs and crews just a minute before they had to go on stage and start performing. Their minds were still fresh with the memories of performing for the first time on stage, two years ago, how everything was nerve wrecking and how everyone down there didn't recognize them, didn't know who they were.

Two years later, here they are, performing their fifth title song, everyone who didn't recognize who they were, was the one who put banners with their names on it up in the air, was the one who will always chanting a fanchant throughout the songs.

"Two, three. Hello, we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Namjoon chanted their official greetings, before bowing down altogether.

The screams were echoing the entire studio, their heartbeat was moving faster following the rhythm of the song as their breath was getting heavier each step they took.

"Hyung! Did we show a cool performance?" Jungkook asked their manager who had a bright smile painted across his face the whole time, and the smile didn't seem to be fading away any moment after watching their I Need U performance.

"It was epic. Jungkook, you were, I don't know what to say, it was amazing! I hope you'll win this time because I think you guys totally deserve it!" he laughed like a typical rich business man in dramas as he tapped Jungkook's shoulder gently.

Their loud chatters about the performance was so loud as if they were the only ones in the building as they walked through the hallway, connecting the studio and the waiting rooms upstairs.

"I think I missed a step just now but I hope no one noticed it," Seokjin giggled as he confessed the mistake he made during performing just now.

"I hope the camera got the clip of you missing a step," Jungkook joked, before giggling at the thought of the camera got the clip of Seokjin's mistake.

He glared from his shoulder at the giggly Jungkook who was walking behind him, "It won't," he said in a low tone.

"What if it did?"

"My position is at the back because I cannot dance as well as all of you and it's a great advantage for me who often missed a step! Unlike you, Jungkook, your position is always at the front and if you missed a step, oh yes! The camera will have the clip of your mistake and the whole world is going to see it! " he babbled at Jungkook while walking towards the elevator but he was just laughing his head off because Seokjin cannot stop talking.

"I won't miss a step," Jungkook said laughingly.

"OKAY I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME THAT YOU WILL NOT MISS A STEP, YOU WILL NOT DO ANY MISTAKE BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOLDEN MAKNAE AFTER ALL HAHAHA AM I RIGHT JEON JUNGKOOK? YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME OF COURSE THE CAMERA WON'T HAVE A CLIP OF YOUR MISTAKE!" Seokjin nagged endlessly, which made everyone else laughed like there was no tomorrow while Yoongi was walking with his head down, embarrassed with Seokjin's loud voice talking faster than a bullet train, and everyone who was passing by them will turn their heads and looked at him nagging.

...

"Please get ready to go on stage for winner's announcement," their manager said to the members who were lounging in the waiting room.