Chapter Twenty-One

Her feet moved faster than lightning, making her way to her bestfriend and gossip partner's house, Ha Narae.

She saw Narae watering her plants outside of her house. There were a lot of plants outside of her house which she won't pluck and cook, instead she will sell them and gain money.

"Hey! Narae!" Mrs.Yoo yelled her name, and it immediately caught Mrs.Ha's attention.

"Oh, Goo ah! You seem to be in a rush, what's wrong? Did your money get stolen again?" she placed her hand on Mrs.Yoo's shoulder after putting down her dark green coloured watering can on the ground.

"I have a hot news to tell you, aigoo!" her eyebrows were pulled to a frown as she put her hand on her forehead.

"Oh? Really? What is it?" Mrs.Ha's eyes widen in shock, as she pulled Mrs.Yoo's hands to a bench in front of her house for them to take a sit while gossiping.

"I met Seokjin just now to ask him about Sojung and the guy we saw her walking together with yesterday, do you remember that?"

There was a short silence between them as Mrs.Ha trying to recall back what she had saw. "Oh! Yeah, okay, then what did he say?" her eyes widened, too immersed in the story.

"It is indeed true that they have broken up! Aigoo, those two were so in love with each other I don't understand how they could split up just as soon as they arrived in Seoul!" she clapped her hands together in excitement over the disbelief.

"Oh my! Are you serious?! Did you ask him why did they break up?" her jaw dropped, but totally asking for more informations about them.

"I did, but he didn't give out a full answer and I was really confused with what he said," she frowned.

"What did he say? Tell me!"

"He said Sojung found someone better than him while still being together with him. Oh my, does that mean Sojung. . . .," there was a sudden pause, meeting Mrs.Ha's eyes who didn't seem to get the idea.

"What?"

Stepping into the scene was a figure walking towards the house. They had to stop their gossiping session and pretending to talk about politics out of a sudden. Their eyes moved to the person walking passing by their house, it was Minseok.

"It's him, it's him!" Mrs.Yoo whispered while slapping Mrs.Ha's hands. Minseok noticed their stares and gave them a friendly smile while bowing down.

"Hello," he greeted politely. They replied back with a motherly smile, before continuing their gossips just as soon as they made sure he had disappear from their sights.

"Continue where you stopped just now," Mrs.Ha said.

"Oh, yeah. I am not sure if what's on my mind is right but, you know, I'm always right in this kind of things," she continued.

"Aigoo! Just get to the point already!" Mrs.Ha complained when she didn't tell her what was on her mind.

"I think Sojung cheated on Seokjin. Aigoo, poor kid. I feel so bad for Seokjin! He deserves so much better in life," she let out sympathetic noises.

...

"Sojung, garden, now," Mrs.Kim's eyes met Sojung's, and anyone can sense the fierce in her eyes. Sojung who was reading a magazine in the living room with Minseok sitting next to her, surprised with her mother sudden approach.

"What?" she asked, shockingly with her eyes widen twice in size. She looked around and her mother was no longer there, and decided to just go to the mini garden at the back of their house where her mother planted various type of flowers. As soon as she pulled the back door open, she saw her mother staring at her with eyes full of fierce and pulled her arms akimbo.