Chapter Forty-Two

A K-Pop Girl Group Idol Nude Photo Leaked!

Sowon G-Friend Leaked Photos.

K-Pop Idols Gone Wild.

G-Friend is Not As Innocent As They Seem Like. . . .Especially That One Member.

The phone in the office had been ringing non-stop ever since the pictures were leaked to the world. Yoo PD-nim kept walking back and forth, with a mix of different emotions and feelings. Everything felt like they were crumbling down the hill that he had no idea how to bring them back up anymore. His heart sunk in to his stomach when he found out about the leaked pictures—I should've made the rules a lot stricter. It was Sojung's fault, it was her only fault, but he went insane over it. But after some time, he also thought it was his fault. It was his fault that he could not teach his son how to behave, how life works and what the do's and don't's because he was too busy chasing success.

If he didn't end up with Sojung, at least there won't be any pictures of them together―at least not in bed. He had tried all his best to make the photos get deleted from the internet before it's too late. It was already too late to stop the pictures from spreading, but that was the only thing he could do. "Can you help me?"

"No, I need your team to help us to figure out about the uploader of the pitcures," he said through the line.

"My source said it was first uploaded on kpopbuzz.com. . . . .it would be great if you can do it as soon as possible. . . . .my artist's career and life is in danger I need to step my game up. . . . .what do you mean who do I think could be having the pictures?. . . . .the guy in the pictures is not my Yoo Minseok. . . . .of course I am sure!. . . . .whatever it is, I still need your team's help. Please keep me updated. . . . .Thanks a lot for your help. I greatly appreciate it,"

He brought the phone down from his right ear and stared down the screen without any feelings but a miserable mind. The phone next to him was still ringing but he knew it was the worst idea to pick it up. He never knew what to answer for any questions that they wanted to ask, he didn't know what to say, because he cannot tell the world the truth. Maybe not now.

...

The ride from his hometown back to the city was disturbingly quiet. Not one person seemed to be thinking in their right mind to be saying anything. The air felt so tensed that eventually it made them shrug themselves out of nowhere even though it wasn't their problem—at least it wasn't hundred percent related to them, but Seokjin.

Never in a million years the members would witness their hyungnim Kim Seokjin to be sitting in the corner of the vehicle, with him resting his head back on the passenger seat, his eyes burning in flames and his hands crumbling a paper what was supposed to be the storyline of the show. His breath was getting heavy, he felt so disappointed that he was even more frightened of their future together. He was one step before putting his whole trust back to her-but then God showed him something he never thought he would see and made him realise that his decision to trust her again wasn't the best decision.

Seokjin kept clenching and unclenching his jaws without a word. He was so mad with both himself and Sojung, that he couldn't form a word to say anything to anyone.

What a fucking whore lying to me all the time. I'm fucking sick of her bullshit.

"Hyung," a sudden soft voice broke him from his thoughts. He glared over his shoulder and saw Jimin staring at him, maybe it was Jimin who called him a second ago. Jimin noticed how Seokjin was glaring at him, meaning that he noticed he was calling his name. Even thought it seemed like his eyes were glowing like fireball, he decided to approach him anyway.