Chapter Ten

Two weeks have passed, Seokjin had been busier than he ever thought he would be. His days would be full of schedules, and his nights would be full of practices, and he was starting to get less sleep day by day. Same goes to the other members as well, everybody had been working hard for the sake of their own team, and it was extremely impressive seeing how great of a team they are.

Since then, the thought of Sojung lingering around his mind had been decreasing day by day. It was purposely done because he wanted to forget about her, but at the same time the desire of holding her hands while looking into her eyes and say the word I love you was running around his heart.

He knew he could not do it, or that he should be doing it. All of the members would be against it, especially Yoongi, whom had been banning Sojung since the first day he heard about the situation of Seokjin and her.

"I don't want to hear her name again," Yoongi once said to the others including Seokjin, informing that he disliked the lady very much that he didn't even want to hear her name in his life again.

He was extremely against a person whom had received a right amount of love, but took it for granted and gave it to somebody else, and he was absolutely disgusted when he found out that one of his lovely members was facing it.

Seokjin had been thinking of ways for him to forget and let go of her in a short amount of time despite that he was not a moving on kind of person. But the busyness of his life since debuting, gave a really big impact to his mindset.

Sometimes he didn't even think about her because he was exhausted by the activities for the day, and he thought it was a good start.

"Hello?" he picked up his phone without looking at the contact name of who was calling him in the middle of his dance practice. "Aigoo, my son! How are you, Seokjin?" A middle-aged lady's voice was heard on the line, and it made him smile immediately when he heard the familiar voice after so long.

"Mother! I'm doing fine, surprisingly. How about you? I missed you so much," he squeaked out of excitement, and other members moved their gaze to him. Deeply they were kind of jealous of how he had received a call from his mother, and they didn't.

She giggled as she was happy because her son was finally loving the thing he was doing in life. The sound of her giggling had made Seokjin's mood became brighter than it had ever been for the past few weeks.

"I'm fine, sweetheart. Oh, how I've been missing you too. I'm calling you because I want to apologize due to my absence on your debut day. I'm very sorry, Seokjin," she sounded sad, but Seokjin didn't mind it at all because he understood the idea of his mother always being busy with her life and her lady community friends.

"It's okay, mother. Everything's fine, you can always come to watch me perform someday," he chuckled happily.

"Are you sure it's okay? I'm pretty sure you felt a little lonely on that day. I'm sorry, it was because our neighbour Ha Dooseok, do you remember him?"

"Yeah," he answered short.

"Dooseok had a serious financial problems and his mother was sick. So the other neighbours and I had to do a small donation program, and I was in charge of taking care of his mother. I feel so bad, oh god, I don't know what to say anymore," Fear and worries were clear in her voice but Seokjin just giggled it away. Hearing how worried his mother was for not attending his debut performance was cute, and funny at the same time.

It's good to know that there's somebody out there who gives a damn about my feelings on my debut day.

"No, it's absolutely okay and I understand your reasons. Dooseok hyung needed your presence more than I do. I had my members around me, so I didn't feel as lonely as you thought I would be," he laughed, followed by his mother on the line.