Chapter One

"5, 6, 7, 8!" Hoseok moved his body dancing to the rhythm, following him was Seokjin who was known as a person who can't dance as well as Hoseok. There you go, a better and nicer way to describe Seokjin's dance skill.

"Do I have to do this before I do this?" Seokjin moved both of his hands, showing the dance move to Hoseok for confirmation. It seemed odd, as if he just created a whole new different choreograph but anyone could sense it was inspired by another group, it'd be theirs.

"Yeah, but give more energy when you do it," he showed how the dance supposed to look like. Not to mention, it looked smoother when he did it.

Times had been passing like wind, to the bright side, it had been three years since he received the mail from BigHit Entertainment informing him that he got accepted into the company. However, it had also been three years since he had to stay apart from his girlfriend, Sojung. Since then, everything felt different.

It was indescribable, only he knew how much of a difference it felt.

Jungkook's hand reached out, passinh a water bottle to Seokjin who seemed like he was draining from all of his energy after practicing the same dance move for three hours. Sweats dripping off his face, limbs felt like they were burning as if he just ran on a treadmill for three days non-stop.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked him in concern. He was aware of his energy was limited but, he still had to spread some energy to his brothers, especially the younger one. "I'm okay," he nodded.

"You look tired though," Jungkook crouched down and sat next to him since he had been practicing for hours straight too, and wanted to take a short break as well.

"Ya, look at yourself. You look tired too," he chuckled before taking a big sip of the mineral water Jungkook passed to him a minute ago.

He heaved a deep sigh as his mind started counting the days before Sojung's birthday. Again, it was neutral. He wasn't planning of counting days before an event, but eventually he found himself did it. "Next week is her birthday," he whispered under his breath.

Seokjin thought he said it slow enough for anyone to not hear it, but what did he expect? Jungkook was sitting next to him and he heard what Seokjin said clearly.

"Whose birthday?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, not trying to be nosy but he was as curious as a cat. Everyone in the soon-to-be-group was well aware of the relationship that was going on between him and a trainee from another company whom they did not know what her name was. Moreover, they also had no idea how she looked like as they did not want to get involve in Seokjin's personal life. Not yet.

Plus, they did that for the sake of respect they had for Seokjin as the eldest in the group. It was too early to get nosy and spill everything about each other's personal lives.

"My, you know, girlfriend," he smiled shyly at the thought of his girl. "Oh, the trainee from another company?" Jungkook asked, and he nodded with a smile.

"Ahh, I've always been so curious over how she might look like. I bet she is a very pretty girl since you're good looking too," he said, indirectly praising Seokjin which made him chuckle nervously.

"Yeah, she's beautiful. She really is," he said, with the permanent smile that seemed like it will not get washed off for the next three days.

"Are you going to do anything for her birthday?" he asked, which made his mind felt a tick, immediately made him think for a second. The moment his mind started spinning over the idea, he knew he had a strong desire of doing a surprise for her but, the possibility was almost invisible to him.