Chapter Forty-Five

It was like any other day of Mr.Yoo had to sit in his office thinking about the possibilities of who the uploader was, connecting the dots to figure out the truth. He still didn't quite understand why the pictures were uploaded, other than the purpose of showing what he or she got to everyone else that eventually spread out to the entire country.

The thought of meeting Raina had come across his mind for quite some time, and it seem like it didn't want to go off any time. He didn't know if it was the best idea to meet her, but that'd be the only way to make sure if she wasn't the one who uploaded them. And of course, she will get asked about the username as Minseok said she had a similar username.

"I have to call Park Jinyoung then," he sighed to himself. It'd be a lie if he said he wasn't terrified to make his next move. He was still hesitating, worries were flashing on his mind.

Mr.Yoo didn't even realise his fingers were trembling as he dialled Park Jinyoung's number and brought his phone near his ear. A beep after another, his breath was getting heavier and nervousness was slowly getting all over his body.

The beeps soon ended by a sudden voice picking the call up. "Hello?" he said. He recognize that voice, he knew it was him. But hell, why was it so hard for him to even say a word?

". . .Hello. Is this Park Jinyoung talking?" he hesitated.

"Yes, it's me. May I know who I'm talking to?" he asked at the end of the line.

"I'm Yoo Jongwon, CEO of Source Music. I'm sorry for calling you out of nowhere," he apologized politely.

"Oh! Mr. Yoo Jongwon! I'm sorry I didn't save your number. It's okay. What can I help you?" he replied in a more friendly and bright tone once he knew who he was talking to. Mr.Yoo was also surprised he knew who he was.

"Um, do you know about the pictures of my artist got leaked the other day?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do. I'm sorry for what have happened," Park Jinyoung said in a sympathetic voice.

"Thank you. With that being said, I actually need your cooperation. Can we talk over this in our meeting? When are you free?"

"My cooperation? Well, luckily I'm free for a few hours today. How about. . . .3pm?" he encouraged.

"Perfect. Where should I see you?"

"I'll send you the address through text message. See you soon," Park Jinyoung said in a friendly tone.

"Thank you very much. See you there," he said before hanging up.

...

The vehicle was pulled over in front of a Korean BBQ restaurant that seemed like a plate of meat could cost his whole life. He walked out of the car and pushed open the tinted glass door, and was greeted by a female waiter bowing down to him

"Welcome, sir. How many person?" she asked with a small smile.

"I'm here for a table booked under the name Park Jinyoung," he answered with a smile.

"Follow me," she ordered and turned around to walk over the booked table.

"Here is your place. Enjoy your meal," she bowed down and walked away. Mr.Yoo looked at the person who was already grilling meats on the grill with a big smile on his face once he saw his appearance.

"Oh! Mr. Jongwon! You're here!" Park Jinyoung said, rising from his seat and gave him a short handshake.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," he said slow.