Prologue

(A/N: Please know that I haven't really watched Black Butler in a while so please forgive me if the characters are OOC, out of character. Thank you. And I will re watch the anime so they won't always be OOC. (。・ω・。) Enjoy! I changed up this chapter so it can connect with the 15th chapter. If that makes sense.)

3rd POV

Ciel has had his butler search for lady Elizabeth for two months now. He is deeply worried about her safety and her in general.

Ciel's POV

I sigh to myself upset and missing Elizabeth. She's been gone for so long that I actually miss her loud nature. I miss when she would decorate the manor with pink ribbons and decorations and basically ruin the dead tone of the manor in which I like about it.

I just... I miss her. I miss my Fiance. I want her back..

I hear a knock on the other side of the door to my study and I call out in a monotone voice.

"Come in"

Sebastian then walked in and bowed like usually. Before I was going to say if he found any information on Elizabeth's whereabouts, he said something that made my heart stop.

Sebastian's POV

I walk over up the stairs and go to my master's study. I knock on the large door and wait patiently for a response to come in. I hear a faint 'Come in' and I open the door

I then bow like usually and stand up tall. Then before he utters a single word, I say something that completely freezes him in place in what I see as relief, shock, and a bit of sadness.

"I know who knows where lady Elizabeth is, Young Master." I said in a monotone voice.

Time skip to the sexy beast called Undertaker ;D (1 time skip)

I opened the door for my young master and let him walk in first.

Ciel's POV

"Undertaker!!! Come out!!" I yell not wanting to wait any longer for information on Elizabeth's whereabouts.

I then hear loud laughter echoing through the building. Undertaker then drops down from the ceiling right in front of me making me flinch and making Sebastian step in front of me protectively.

"Ahh, protective as always hehehehe"

Sebastian then glares at undertaker before stepping right back at my side again.

"So... the price for Elizabeth's Whereabouts hehehe" He chuckles.

I sigh and exit the building later hearing the loud obnoxious sound of laughter and the building shaking from Undertaker's loud laughter.

Time skip (2 time skip)

"Lady Elizabeth has been transported to another dimension, how you say?" Undertaker answers in a serious tone pulling out a book.

"What's that book?" I answered

"This? This is how she got transported into another dimension. But you're not going to like which one." he answered a bit worried.

"What?! Why?!?" I answered in an angry tone but deep down I am deeply worried.

"Because," he sits at a coffin and opens the book motioning for Sebastian and I to come over.

We sit down on the ground and look over at Undertaker waiting for him to continue what he is going to say. He points to a page where there is a picture of a creature, no, a person that looks.. Decayed but.. Alive?