*emotionally tired sigh*

I am so upset with myself.

Its like the universe is doing anything it can to prevent me from updating, because guess what?

Some people are just complete asses.

So I'm assuming some have noticed that I haven't been around lately and the reason why, is so utterly immature and stupid but not my fault.

So I had a best friend, we had been friends for two years. For some reason that I still don't understand she wrote me this huge paragraph of insults and reasons why she no longer wanted to be friends.

My emotional state has not been the greatest after this happened but its not the reason why I haven't updated.

One day, I leave my things to get lunch (because yes, school) and I come back. We still happened to be sitting at the same table because I still had a friend there that I talked to to.

Ex-best friend took my phone and chANGED THE PASSWORD TO MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT.

She would not tell me what it was until today, it had made me so upset because I know that some of you love this story and I hate that I let you guys down because of this.

Turned out she also felt the need to delete the newest unpublished chapter that was finished so I have to rewrite the whole thing and another chapter for you guys as an apology. ^^;

-sorry

I really hope that you guys haven't decided to drop my book yet but if you have I understand.