Chapter 6

I stood in the doorway to my living room and stared at Mori.

Who may I say again, was in my living room 2 hours earlier than he should've been.

He cleared his throat and wiped his hands on his lap.

"Hey." my voice cracked.

"Hi." he said smoothly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"You said be here at 7..." he trailed off and looked at his watch. A dust of pink came across his cheeks.

"Oh." he said still staring at his watch.

"Well there's no point in sending you home. So how about you help me stick these pizzas in the oven, huh?" we both walk out to the kitchen and get the food ready.

~Time Skip~

"Can I eat now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"Nope."

"Oh come on!" Frost whines as we wait for the rest of the group to arrive. He has been trying to eat the pizza and snacks we got ready but I told him to wait.

"Just a small bite?" he indicated how small of a bite with his fingers.

"Hm... no." I say sternly.

"Fine..." he mumbled under his breath afterwards. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I got up to get it. First here was Tamaki and Haruhi.

"Guys! Hey!" I hugged them both.

"Hello!" Tamaki replied holding a very large vase with a white bow wrapped around it, filled with a colorful variety of flowers. Roses to be exact.

"Oh you didn't need to get these for me." I said as I took it out of his arms and led them inside.

"It's a housewarming gift he insisted on." Haruhi stated.

"Well it's rude not to bring something!" Tamaki huffed in his childish way. Haruhi chuckled and kissed his cheek, causing his face to instantly drop any sign of embarrassment.

"Well, thank you anyways." I beamed at the bunch then placed the flowers in the kitchen on the counter. It made the room light up with them there now. Tamaki and Haruhi walked in after me.

"It smells good in here." Tamaki sniffed the air with a small smile.

"That would be pizza," I looked toward the oven, then Frost who was trying to steal a cookie. "And that would be Frost trying to steal snacks again." I smacked his hand and shook my head.

"But I'm hungry." he complained once more.

"I swear if I here you complain one more time-"

The doorbell went off again.

"I'm not finished here." I pointed at Frost then hurried to the door and greeted Honey and Kyoya.

"I'm glad you guys could make it!" I grinned and hung up the coats they were wearing. They walked in after and Honey immediately went to the couch and started to talk to Mori who was also out there. I hadn't even closed the door before the twins pulled up and came to the door.

"Come on in! You're the last ones!" I said and closed the door behind them.

"We are fashionably late." Hikaru stated and went to the kitchen. I felt like that was a pun but didn't say anything.

Gradually everyone made there way out to my living room and was seated, talking and laughing as we went on about anything and everything.

I got up to take the pizza out of the oven and to bring the snacks out.

My whole body jumped when I turned around the corner and saw Mori standing right there.

"You scared me!" I breathed clutching my chest with one hand. He chuckled lowly and handed me a plate of veggies and dip. My eyes lingered on him longer than they should've but I didn't care. I watched him take the food out of the oven.

I went out and placed the snacks on the table. Just my luck I came back when the group was talking about memories of high school. Not gonna lie, I missed those days.

"Remember when Y/N became part of the club?" Hikaru asked "And how it was so painfully obvious that she liked Mori." this time he smirked and directed all the attention towards me. I uneasily laughed it off.

"Yep. Good times." I said as I retreated to the kitchen again.

Mori was currently cutting the pizza but looked at me when I walked in. We both remained silent until he suddenly dropped the knife, creating a loud noise. I jumped a bit and looked at him. He was leaning forward looking down with his hands on the table edge.

Was he ok?

"Can you just talk to me? Like we used to? Cause this is killing me." he stated looking up at me. It was funny how he didn't like my silence even though he was nearly like that everyday.

"I don't know what to say. It's been so long..." I bit my lip. He looked at me expectantly.

"You mean now?" I asked. He simply nodded.

"I know it's been a while but I want to get to know you, again." he stated as he finished up cutting. I crossed my arms over my chest casually.

"So what brought this on?" I asked looking at my feet.

"I-" he was suddenly interrupted by a loud voice.

"Guys, what is taking so long? Where is the pizza?!" In a voice I could clearly tell was Frost.

I rolled my eyes but smiled at Mori "We can talk later." I picked up the pizza Mori had already cut and brought it out to the hoard.

Everyone cheered with happy smiles as the delicious dish came out. I grinned with a wave of nostalgia looking at everyone together. Mori cane out behind me with the soda and cups that I had the time to unpack.

The party went on for a surprisingly long time, everyone leaving hours later. Mori remained, being the gentleman he is, to help clean up the mess.

Tension seemed to be in the air as we both cleaned the mess. When we finished I waited for what Mori wanted to discuss.

I had many questions now that I was able to think. One question being, did he care that I even left? And if he did, why didn't he show up when I was saying goodbye?

As I was about to ask my questions, Mori cut me off. "I'm sorry, if the reason you don't talk to me like we used to was because of what I did, then I'm sorry." he apologizes. But that wasn't it at all.

Again, I couldn't give him any response because of his interruptions.

"I'm still in love with you."

A new chapter for the new year!

Happy New Years!

I hope you guys have a great new year and thank you for waiting for me to get my act together!

I know I said Christmas at most but I thought this chapter was New Years worthy!

An official schedule has been created.

I will be updating every two weeks until summer break, then it will be the regular once a week, unless I've finished the sequel by then.

Thank you again!

~Bye

~Lavinia