Kidnapped

Violet's P.O.V.

The rest of the year passed slowly. Severus had been on edge since he was worried that Harry was going to tell everyone about his memory. Harry had been studying hard for his O.W.L.s which were today, so he was nervous.

"Do you think I'll do alright?" He asked me in Potions.

"You'll do fine." I said. 

Harry had DADA next, so that would probably be hard. Umbridge hadn't taught them anything of any importance, but Harry's little Defense Against the Dark Arts group had probably prepared him for anything on the exam. After the exam was over and Severus had dismissed the students, he started pacing again.

"Something isn't right." He said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that something doesn't feel right. I don't want you going anywhere alone except your office or my office." Severus said. 

"Ok." I said. "What doesn't feel right?"

"I don't know. Something just doesn't. It feels like someone is watching us or someone is here who shouldn't be." Severus said. 

"If we had a dog, it would probably know that someone was in here besides us." I muttered.

"We are not getting a dog." Severus sighed. 

"I know, I know." I said. 

There was a loud bang outside and Severus looked up. He looked a little worried. 

"I'm going to go see what that was. You stay here. Go in your office and lock the door." He said.

"Ok." I said. 

Severus kissed me on the cheek and left. I went into my office and sighed. I locked the door like Severus had told me to. I looked around and the sigh was caught in my throat and it instantly turned into a scream. My father was standing by my desk and smiling wickedly. I tried to open the door, but it was too late. My father grabbed me by the hair and pulled me away from the door. 

"SEVERUS!" I screamed. He had to hear me. "SEVER-" 

"Scream his name one more time, and you die." My father snarled. I felt something cold and metal on my throat. A knife. I thought I was going to throw up.

I'm going to die. I thought. 

"What do you want?" I sobbed.

"You dead. But that can wait." My father said. "Now apparate us to the Department of Mysteries."

"I can't apparate." I said. It was my only chance. 

"I think you're lying." My father hissed. "Now, I won't ask again. Apparate us to the Department of Mysteries."

How the heck did my idiotic father know what apparating was? It didn't matter right now. I knew that if I didn't do what he said, I would be dead. I obeyed him and when we got to the Department of Mysteries, someone else grabbed me.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed. I pulled their Death Eater mask off and gasped in shock. "Loki?

"Violet?" Loki breathed. "They told me we were kidnapping someone important to Harry Potter, but I didn't know it was you." 

"You jerk." I said. "I can't believe I ever trusted you." 

"Violet, I swear-" Loki cut himself off. He looked behind me. "The Dark Lord is coming."

"Loki!" Voldemort said. I jumped. "Do you know Miss Marner?" 

"No." Loki shook his head. "Nothing about her."