Harry Potter

Violet's P.O.V.

Right before we got into a room with huge doors, Severus pushed me against the wall. I looked up at him, terrified.

"What are you doing? Let go." I said frantically.

"Violet, calm down. I need to talk to you before we go in there. First of all, there are four houses that the students are Sorted into. They are Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor. Second of all, at the begining of the year Dumbledore sent Hagrid to Gringotts, the wizarding bank, to get something called the Sorcerer's Stone. It's very important that the stone is protected. Can you help me do that?" Severus said. I nodded. "Third of all, I don't want you telling Harry that you two are related just yet. Fourth and finally, here. I got you a wand."

"Thanks." I said, taking the wand.

"Put it in your robes. And don't you dare tell anyone about how kind I was to you. I have a reputation here as being cruel." Severus said.

"And why would you want to keep a reputation like that?" I asked.

"I'll explain later." Severus said. "Let's go in now."

Severus released me, and led me inside. I saw several people standing in there and I felt very nervous. A grey haired woman turned and looked at us.

"This is the Great Hall. It's where we eat meals." Severus said as if he had been explaining everything to me as we had walked through the castle. I was apalled at the look on his face. He looked very angry, nothing like the Severus I knew. He saw my face and said quietly, "Violet, do not look at me like that. I assure you, this is how these people see me."

"Alright." I replied in a whisper.

"Severus, good morining. Did you have a nice summer?" The grey haired lady asked kindly. I liked her already.

"Good enough." He said. "Yours?"

"It was nice, thank you for asking. And who do you have with you?" She asked, turning to me.

"I am Violet Marner." I said, extending my hand.

"I am Minerva McGonagall. I the Transfiguration teacher and head of Gryffindor house." She said as she shook my hand.

"I am Severus's assistant." I said, gesturing to him with my free hand.

"Losing your touch, Severus?" Minerva asked with mischief in her eyes. (Lol this is an inside joke with my friend from a roleplay)

"Ah, no. I'm just getting older and need someone to fetch ingriedients for me." Severus said.

"Old? You told me you were 31!" I said. Severus looked at me.

"And I'm also getting too lazy to do it myself, so I need someone to boss around." He said in a playful tone that only I would understand.

"I would be careful with that one if I were you." Minerva whispered to me. "He can turn very nasty."

"He isn't that bad." I said.

"He can be, believe me." Minerva said.

"Violet, would you please join me?" Severus asked.

"Sure." I shrugged. I walked over to him.

"Seems like you and Minerva got off on good terms." He said.

"Yes. I like her a lot." I replied. "When does Harry get here?"

"In one hour. I thought you said you weren't ready to meet him." Severus said.

"I said I wasn't ready to have him live with me, Sev. I want to meet him. Don't you?" I said.

"No, I don't. I hated his father, and I've been told he looks exactly like him." Severus started shaking with fury.