Fear and Love

DON'T KILL ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO BUCKBEAK I JUST DON'T SEE THE POINT OF VIOLET BEING THERE. 

----------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

The first month of the year passed by. It was October soon. Nothing interesting had happened except Draco's arm getting broken by a hippogriff and Sirius Black had been spotted in Dove Town. Severus and I were heading down to get some stuff for his next potions lesson  (it was too much for one person to carry) one day and we saw Remus leading Harry's class down the corridor. 

"Hello, Violet, Severus." Remus said.

"Hello, Remus." I said. Severus just gave a nod. "What are you doing?"

"I don't want to spoil the surprise for them." Remus nodded towards Harry's class. "Maybe you'd like to come and watch?'

"Do you mind?" I asked Severus.

"Not at all. Just drop this off at my classroom first and then you can go." He said.

I went down to the dungeons with Severus and dropped the things I was carrying off. I said goodbye to Severus and promised I wouldn't be too long. I raced to where Remus was and I saw that he was waiting for me with the kids.

"You didn't have to wait for me, you know." I said. 

"I had a feeling you wouldn't know where we were." Remus said. 

"I guess you're right." I said. "So, what's the big surprise?" 

"A boggart." Remus whispered.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a creature that can transform into what you fear the most." Remus said.

"I think I know what we're going to see." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you think it's going to transform into for you?" Remus asked.

"My father. I've gotta get over that." I said.

"Is that where Severus rescued you from?" Remus asked.

"Sort of. My dad kicked me out and I almost froze to death. Severus took me in." I said. "He's been trying to get me back though."

"I'm sorry." Lupin said. 

We walked to a room where a closet stood. Remus gave a short speech about boggarts. To finish a boggart, you had to transform it into something that you found amusing. Remus then turned to Neville.

"Neville, would you join me please?" Remus asked. Neville walked slowly forward. "Neville, what frightens you most of all?" Neville muttered something that I didn't quite hear. "Sorry, I didn't catch that." Remus said.

"Professor Snape." Neville said louder. The whole class erupted into laughter, as did I.

"Professor Snape." Remus chuckled. "Yes, frightens all. And I believe you live with your grandmother?"

"Yes, but I don't want that boggart to turn into her either!" Neville said quickly.

"No, it won't." Remus said. "Now, I want you to picture her clothes, and only her clothes, very clearly in your mind."

"She carries a red handbag-" Neville started and was cut off by Remus.

"We don't need to hear. As long as you see it, we'll see it." Remus said. "Now, when I open that woardrobe here's what I want you to do." Remus went over to Neville and whispered something in his ear. Neville looked apalled at what Remus said. "Can you do that?" Remus asked.