The Car

I have waited so long for this chapter!

------------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

The rest of July passed in a flash. I had not gotten the Defense Against the Dark Arts job, but it did not dissapoint me. I found out from Severus that Lockhart had gotten it. He had told me that the Ministry would have sent me and owl the week after the meeting if they had chosen me.

That "arrogant torag" Lockhart had asked me out. Severus seemed to have been the only one who had understood why I was angry and had said no. Now I was going to have to work with that idiot (Lockhart, not Severus) for the rest of the year. Possibly until one of us retired. Woo hoo. I would just have to ignore him to the best of my ability.

August was almost over. Just two days until I would go back to Hogwarts and see my nephew again.

*2 days later* (didn't have anything to write)

Finally, I was going back to Hogwarts! I planned to ride the train so I could check up on Harry. Severus had made sure I would be alright on my own and Dissapparted the day before, so I would see him tonight.

I took a bus to King's Cross station and waited for Harry in hopes that he would be there. I waited a good thirty minutes until I finally saw him. He was with the Weasleys. I smiled to myself. I was glad that Harry had friends who let him stay with him over the summer. I was still a little murky on how to get to Platform 9 3/4 so I watched what the Weasleys did carefully. The twins, Fred and George, ran through a wall of bricks and dissapeared. This was obviously normal because the rest of the Weasleys did it. Well, most of them. When Harry and Ron tried to run through the magical barrier, they crashed into a solid wall and fell on the ground. The gate must have sealed itself shut.

"Oi! What do you two think you're doing?" A worker asked them.

"Sorry. Lost control of the trolley." Harry said.

I rushed over to them. I wanted to make sure they weren't hurt.

"Harry! Ron! Are you two all right?" I asked. Harry grinned when he saw me.

"Violet!" He hugged me tightly.

"Good to see you too." I said, hugging him back.

"What do we do? The gate's sealed itself shut." Ron said.

"How did it seal up anyway?" I asked, pressing on the wall.

"I don't know. Maybe if we can't get in, mum and dad can't get back!" Ron said.

"Maybe we should just wait by the car." Harry suggested. Ron got a look of insperation on his face.

"The car!" He said.

"What are you two thinking of doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Um...Ron's car can fly." Harry muttered.

"Maybe Violet could Apparate us there?" Ron said, turning to me.

"Sorry. I can't Apparate." I said. "But I forbid you to take the car."

"What other option do we have?" Ron said.

"Fine." I sighed. "I'm coming with you though."

"Fine by me." Harry shrugged.

We walked out into the parking lot. I felt a little bad for basically stealing a car, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

"Violet, you can drive right?" Harry asked me.

"I had my license which said I had to have an adult in the car, but not my full license." I said.

"Good enough." Harry said.