Sirius Black in Hogwarts

Violet's P.O.V.

It had been a week since I had found Blacky. I woke up with him laying next to me and smiled. He was a very good dog. I got up and got dressed and went into my office. Severus was sitting at my desk again. 

"Are you ever going to stop that?" I asked. 

"No." Severus said. I kissed him.

"You better, or else I'm going to break up with you." I said. I saw fear in Severus's eyes. 

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll stop if you really-" I cut Severus off.

"Sev, I wouldn't break up with you for a million dollars." I said.

"Why would you do that to me? Why?" Severus asked.

"Sorry. I was joking." I said. 

"Sometimes, I really don't like you." Severus said.

"I know." I said. "I still love you." 

"I love you too." Severus said. He kissed me.

Severus and I went up to breakfast. I had told Dumbledore about Blacky and he had been letting me keep the dog in the castle. I took some food down to the dungeons and gave it to Blacky, since he wouldn't get anymore before lunch. He was still skinny for a dog his age. I pet him and then headed out to Severus's classroom.

*8 hours later* (yes I know it's a long jump, but stay with me) 

It had been a long day and I was extreamly tired. I had to take Blacky out several times. I finally got sick of walking around the grounds until he found the right spot, so I just opened the door and let him go outside. I would get him after dinner. I headed back to the Great Hall and sat next to Severus. He smiled at me.

"Where's the dog?" He asked.

"I left him outside." I said. 

"Aren't you worried he'll run away?" Severus asked.

"I never even thought about that!" I said. 

"Don't worry. He's probably attatched to you." Severus said. "Like me."

Severus and I ate our dinner and were heading down to the dungeons when I saw a comotion upstairs by the Gryffindor common room. 

"Let me guess. You want to go check it out?" Severus said. 

"Yes." I said. 

Severus and I headed up the stairs. We heard from Harry that the Fat Lady's portrait had been torn and now she was missing. Filch found her hiding behind a hippo in an African painting. I had to admit, that looked kind of funny. 

"My dear lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked. 

"Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name." The Fat Lady said. "It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!"

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall!" Dumbledore said. He turned to me and Severus. "Violet, can you check the first floor for Sirius Black? And Severus, could you check the dungeons?"

"Yes." Severus and I said at the same time.

I went around the first floor 3 times before I confirmed that Sirius Black wasn't there. I met Severus as he was coming up from the dungeons. 

"Did you find him?" I asked.

"No. You?"

"No." I said.