Remus Lupin

Violet's P.O.V.

Severus had taught me the Patronus Charm and I had gotten it after a few tries. My Patronus was a wolf. Harry was coming today. I was eager to see him since I hadn't seen him at all over the summer. I woke up alone, since Severus had slept on his own last night. I got up, since I didn't feel like just laying around and walked into my office. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Severus sitting at my desk, reading. I stumbled a little and Severus got up and and caught me before I fell.

"Easy." He said, leading me to my desk chair. I sat down and closed my eyes until I felt better.

"I told you not to scare me like that anymore." I said.

"Sorry. I just had nothing else to do." Severus said.

"Don't you have your own books?" I asked.

"Yes, but yours are so much more...I don't know, interesting." Severus said. 

"Go buy them at the store or something." I said. 

"Why when I can read them for free right now?" Severus asked. I gave him a look. 

"I don't care, just don't be sitting in my office at 7:00 in the morning." I said. 

Severus and I talked for another 30 minutes and then went up to breakfast. I barely ate anything. 

"Are you feeling ok?" Severus asked. 

"Yeah. I'm just excited about seeing Harry." I said. 

"You still have to eat or else you'll be starving by lunch." Severus said. 

"Fine." I said. I took a bite of bacon and hadn't realized how hungry I was. I wolfed the rest down.

"I see why your Patronus is a wolf." Severus reflected. "Do you want the rest of mine?" 

"Yes." I nodded. Severus put the rest of his food on my plate. It was gone in a flash.

"Did you eat dinner last night?" Severus asked. 

"Barely." I said. 

"That explains it." Severus said. 

"I feel bad now." I said.

"Why?" Severus asked.

"You don't have anything to eat!" I said. 

"I wouldn't have offered it to you if I was hungry." Severus said. 

"Ok." I shrugged. 

Severus and I walked down to the dungeons. I basically spent the entire day reading and Severus watched me. I was lost in my books until Severus shook me.

"Violet, I've been trying to tell you for the last 10 minutes that we have to go." He said. I ignored him. Severus rolled his eyes. "IS THAT CAKE I SEE?!" He said.

"WHERE?!" I was up on my feet in a split second. Severus grabbed my arm.

"Come on, we're going upstairs." He said. 

Severus went upstairs quickly and I followed him, muttering under my breath. I wasn't looking where I was going and crashed into someone who was running and fell on the ground. 

"Sorry, wasn't looking." I said. 

"No, no it's my fault. Let me help you." Said a kind voice. I looked up and saw a man with brown hair and a mustache. He held out his hand. 

"Thank you." I said, smiling. "I'm Violet Marner."

"I'm Remus Lupin." The man said.

"Oh, you're the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?" I asked.