"So where is my baby at?"

"She's with my mom and Sofi." I nodded

"Oh ok cool, I'm just glad she's feeling better for all of that." She nodded and sat down beside me.

"Yeah so am I, I was so worried." It got quite for a minute and I looked over at her and she still didn't say nothing, but I knew she wanted something.

I chuckled "What is it Camila?" She shrugged

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ugh you just did." I said as is stretched and stood up.

She pouted and I let her pull me back down. "Noooo Y/N I'm serious. Please come on."

"Ok ok fine, What is it?" I asked and turned my head over like I was going to sleep.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she hit me.

"Ouch! Ok ok what's is it?" I laughed turning my attention back to her.

"Why don't you ever let Royalty See your parents?"

"I just don't." I shrugged and she gave me a knowing look.

"Y/N-

"Camila. That's something I'd rather not talk about."

"But Y/N I just think it's important for her to know both sets of her grandparents." I rolled my eyes and ran my hand over my face. I was already so stressed over this whole India situation. I didn't need this to add on.

"And I think that things are just fine how they are now. Do you have a problem with how things are going right now Camila?"

She stared at me and shook her head slowly like a child in trouble. "N-no."

"Alright then. So what's the point of changing anything that we've been doing?" I shrugged as I rested my arm behind her on the back of the couch.

"Ok Y/N I'm sorry I even brought it up."

"Yeah, it's fine." I said as the awkward silence took over. "But anyway I was thinking, that maybe we should take Royalty out tomorrow. Since I haven't really gotten a chance to spend as much time with her lately."

Camila smiled widely as she bounced up and down on the couch. "Oh my gosh yes I think that's a great idea!"

I smiled and stood up. "Good. Because I think it will be good for the both of us as well. But right now I'm about to go up and take me a shower."

"Ok, I'm about to order some food for dinner. Is there anything specific that you want?"

"Nah I'm cool with anything." I said before jogging upstairs. As soon as I got to my room I started getting ready for my shower. That was until my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said into the phone as I stepped into the shower. "Hello?" I said once again when I didn't get an answer.

I smacked my lips and hung up before reaching out to sit my phone on the counter. I don't have time for people to play on my phone. 

I sighed as I felt the hot water hit my skin. It felt so good and washing my hair felt even better. I stayed in the shower for about an hour just thinking to myself. About everything that's happened, my life in general. What my next moves would be.

I took a deep breath as I cut the shower off and grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around my body. After drying off some I slipped my all black Calvin Klein boxers and sports bra. I licked my lips as I stared at myself in the large mirror and used the towel from my body to dry my hair making it curl up even more.