26

"K-Kuro!" I shouted and shoved him aside and as a result of my abnormal strength, Kuro was sent flying across the room. I gasped and ran to his side just to make sure he was okay. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, are you okay?!"

"So violent," Kuro groaned. "I was just... well..." He cleared his throat. "So  troublesome that I could die." With that usual sentence of his, he transformed into the kitten and went straight to his bedding.

Seriously, is he really going to sleep and leave me like this?

With a long sigh, I went to bed as well. There was no reason to be awake if Kuro was pretending to be asleep - that's what I would do if I kissed someone and didn't want to talk about it. Seriously though, why the hell would he kiss me all of the sudden!?

I tossed around blankets for hours, only falling asleep around two of the morning. Bye bye to my beauty sleep, I would wake up with horrible eye bags.

I had a dream that night. Hundreds of flashing lights in front of my face, fans screaming my name or any way to get my attention and more magical than everything - plus, what really made see that it was a dream - the sky was pouring nuggets. Oh yeah, I was in heaven!

Or that's what I thought.

In front of me, a black wooden door opened. Somehow, it gave me a familiar vibe and that encouraged me to pass through the mysterious door. On the other side, there was an unusual path with candles as source of light. I got goosebumps, sure I was brave and stuff but seeing those types of things in my dreams never happened before - at least I don't remember.

Suddenly, a figure appears in the middle of the path. It was a stuffed black kitten, with red doll eyes and stitched mouth. Talking about creepy - and cute somehow - stuff.  The kitten stood there looking at me blankly, in fact, I didn't know if it was even looking at me with emotions - 'cuz it's a stuffed animal ya' know what I'm saying?

"Happy birthday~~happy birthday..." The kitten's demonic voice made my bones freeze.

"I-It isn't my birthday, b-but thanks anyway." I said monotonously.

"We're inside Kuro, follow me." The kitten turned around and walked towards the darkness ahead of us. "You want a gift, right?" The kitten spoke. "It's your very own birthday after all."

"I told that it isn't.." I sighed. Why was I inside Kuro to begin with? I was simply dreaming about raining nuggets. Still, that was the only question that came into my mind before everything went back to heaven.

In front of me, there was a huge pile of gifts, each and single one with different shapes and sizes. Besides the gifts, the kitten held a birthday cake with my name on it.

"I'm part of Kuro, I'm in charge of power." It said. "You need answers, I can give you."

"Really?" I sat on the ground in front of the creature. "Can you answer all my questions?"

"Yes, I'm a part of Kuro after all."

That encouraged me. "Does Kuro like me?"

The kitten remained silent for a long time until he cuts a piece of cake and hands it to me. "I can answer your questions, not doubts."

"What does that even mean?" I sighed. "Okay never mind that silly question." I took a deep breath. "Why am I getting this super strength? How do I control it?"

"You call it super strength, but that isn't even the max you can get." The kitten spoke. "I let drops of me pass on to you through Kuro's fangs, as if measuring how many power you can contain in your body. Right now, you are half full."

"Half full?" I tilted my head in confusion. "So I can get stronger than this?"

"Correct." It nodded.

"Is there a way to control this strength?" I asked again.

"There are two alternatives." The kitten opened two gifts. "You can empty your body by releasing your strength through fighting or you can pass that strength to an object, as if it was a container for emergencies."

"Fighting who?" I laughed. "I mean I have a bunch of haters and stuff, but to the point of plucking their heads out.."

"There are enemies that you should be aware of." The kitten spoke. "You are being watched, all your moves are being analyzed."

Lily is the enemy, then? He's constantly watching me. I would be relieved if he got a good punch.

"Servamps are not enemies." It must have read my mind. "There are humans that seek for Eve's powers as well their Servamps."

"That's too drama for me though." I chuckled. "I know what you're going to say next." I cleared my throat. "They are a secret society that has the goal to conquer the world, but to accomplish that, they need Servamps' powers and because Servamps only obey their respective Eve, they must make Eves join their side, isn't it correct?"

"Hmmm~~ you know your stuff." The kitten said. "I can see why Kuro has interested in you."

"I-I-Interested?!" I squealed without noticing. "I mean," I cleared my throat. "Of course he's interested, look at me."

"You may choose one gift from the pile," The kitten ignored my sudden attack of cockiness. "Choose wisely, it will become your weapon."

Carefully, I looked towards the huge pile of gifts. I didn't know what I got myself into, I was talking to a creepy yet adorable stuffed kitten who named itself Kuro's source of power and now it wanted me to choose a weapon to fight against I don't know who.

"This is nuts," I sighed. "What the hell am I doing with my life? I could be living in New York and be a total socialite and would show off every time I got the chance. Hell strike me now if I wouldn't shove bags of cash inside my old man's butt to prove him that I was way more powerful than him." I chuckled. "And Natsuki, I would make him regret messing with my feelings. Oh I would do that with pleasure." I clenched my fists in anger. "Traitors are nothing but scum."

"Choose now~~" The kitten seemed amused by my sudden anger attack.

I looked upwards and a gift caught my eye. It was a black square box with blue stripes, it seemed to glow among the others. As if it was calling for me, I climbed the pile and grabbed the box. Once on the ground, I placed it in front of me and opened the box. Inside, a glowing light blinded me, something was inside the box. Reaching for it, I hesitated it.

I couldn't back down if I grabbed whatever it was inside the box, I would have to protect not only me, but also Kuro.

Kuro...

His lazy face appeared in my mind for a moment. If I back down, I would put Kuro in danger and I didn't want that.

Determination was flowing through me like a breeze. I grabbed the item that was inside the box, I was ready to protect Kuro from whoever tried to hurt him.

Don't worry Kuro, we're together in this.

___________________

Sooooo, hi!

Damn, I've been lacking.

What do you think Aura's weapon will be like?

I don't freaking have a clue to be honest hahahahahha

Hahaha....

... don't kill me.