4

"Are you sure you want to take that cat?" Mahiru asked.

"Absolutely, I kinda miss the feeling of having something to look after." I put some nuggets inside the scarf where the kitten was wrapped in, I didn't know what I should feed the cat but at that moment it was the only thing meat related that I had.

"Well if you want to take care of him, it's fine by me." Mahiru smiled. "So, how many days are you going to stay?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "I thought that I could stay away from that place for a week or two but I need to go back sooner."

"With that commotion you created, I think you need some time until things quiet down a little."

"Yeah, you probably right."

Our food soon ended and we head back to Mahiru's place. I was totally fine with it although he seemed a little bit nervous. But why though? As kids, we slept on the same bed when drunky was away and my grandpa took care of him, so I don't see the problem now, we don't even sleep in the same room.

"Hey, Mahiru." I called him.

"Y-Yes?" He looked a little bit flustered.

"You won't peek right?" I smirked. "When I'm taking showers."

"O-O-Of course not!" He shouted in the middle on the street. "I-I know that you're a girl now."

"I was a girl since I can remember.." I sighed.

"But now it's different!" He shouted once again, some people who were passing by looked at us and laughed quietly.

"Ok ok, it's different. Just calm down."

On our way back, we found a pet shop open and I decided to go in, the kitten needed some food and a proper bed to sleep in but I seriously didn't find a decent bed for it, so I just bought a couple of food cans and a bell that caught my eye. The kitten would look cute with it.

(At home meh meh)

I unwrapped the black furred kitten, it seemed way better than it was two hours ago. I was really relieved to see that it was better, which was strange because it's been a while since I created such a quick bond with something.

The kitten opened his dark brown eyes very slowly, as if it was too lazy to open its eyes. When it looked directly at me, something inside burst, like a even stronger bond has been made. I didn't know what that feeling was, but I liked it.

"Hello lil' friend." I said. "Sorry if I woke you up."

Since the cat didn't answer, which is totally normal, I grabbed it and place it on the top of the bed.

"It's more comfortable here, isn't it?" I continued as the kitten curled up in the bed. "You really like to lay around." I chuckled. "Lazy cat."

There was no reaction from the cat, it just stared at me with its sleepy eyes.

"Well, time for introductions." I smiled. "My name is Aura and I picked you up on that alley, from now on I'll be taking care you."

I patted its head, the furr was so smooth, it didn't really looked like the kitten was a stray cat.

"You'll need a name." I said. "How about Kuro?"

The kitten looked at me with no reaction.

"Alright, Kuro it is." I chucked. "You really are a lazy cat."

I took the bell collar from my bag and placed it around Kuro's neck, it really looked cute.

"Now, you must be hungry." I mumbled. "Let's see if Mahiru has some milk."

Fortunately, Mahiru still had a bottle. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote some things that I needed to buy to fill the frigde, at least that was the only thing I could do to repay Mahiru's kindness.

"Tomorrow morning I'll go to the supermarket and buy these, but for now I'm going to take care of Kuro."

Back into my room, I spotted Kuro in the same position that it was, like a black furrball. I placed the small bowl of milk next to the scarf on the floor and laid down next to the kitten.

I wasn't sleepy at all, Mahiru was already in his room probably sewing the costumes for the festival, so I mustn't bother him. I got out of bed and sat on the floor next to the window to admire the moon.

A lot of things happened recently, first the crazy idea of running away, then my very first car drive, joining with hiding in Mahiru's house and the crazy tweet and finally concluding with my new pet.

"I've never felt better." I mumbled. "Away from that place, I can even find some inspiration for new things to do with my career."

I debuted into showbiz with singing and dancing in a children talent show. As I grew up, I started to do other things besides singing which were photoshoots to magazines and some commercials. A few years ago, specifically when my grandpa died, I never touched a mic again. Something inside me told me that the only person that I really wanted to be there for me was gone and there was no one else who would give me emotional support. So I decided to give a long break to my singer career and devoted myself to acting.

"Why am I thinking this again?" I mocked. "You really are something else."

I went to my suitcase and quietly got out of the room and headed to the bathroom. There, I dressed my sailor moon pajama and brushed my hair and teeth.
Back to the room, I grabbed some creams to hydrate my skin.

"I've got to look flawless even of I'm not showing myself to cameras." I chuckled.

My eyelids were starting to grow heavy, I never thought that I was that tired. I placed Kuro on the pillow next to me and covered the both of us with the blanket.

"Kuro, you'll need a bath tomorrow." I whispered before falling asleep.

----------

Another chapter released meh meh

I still don't know if I'm going to follow the anime's story line, but I'll try my best ;D

PS: Don't mind the picture, I will edit the real one because I made a little change on the title x.x