25

"You're telling me that this midget is a servamp too!?? I shouted.

At that moment, I was wearing a warm robe. The shock of having a pervert spying on me besides Lily ruined my all night. I sneezed as Lily offered me a cup of hot tea - I sniffed before I took a sip because Lily was the one to make it.

"How rude of you calling me a midget!" The intruder scoffed. "I was just flying by when I smell something delicious."

"You're not helping yourself, Hugh." Tetsu blankly said. 

"Hmph, there's no reason to make a fuss about this subject." The midget that Tetsu named Hugh spoke with his tiny arms crossed.

"No reason?" I thought I heard one of the veins on my forehead pop. "No reason?!" I punched the floor in rage. "Let me tell you something, if I get a cold by this, I'm going to fill your tiny little mouth with a whole box of garlic heads and stuff them until that petite mouth of your closes!"

"Miss Aura, that's a very bizarre fetish," Lily commented. "Shall I add it to my list?"

"Lily..." Misono mumbled. "Don't infuriate Aura any further, you could have the same fate as the floor..."

There was a hole in the floor, it had the size of my fist. It was a deep hole, so deep that I could see the ground below the building. I've been noticing that my strength increased a lot lately and my temper got very short - I wasn't a very patient person before but now I just have no patience and I just explode in rage by small things. Perhaps that meeting with my father and Natsuki was the main reason for the short temper, but it doesn't explain why am I so strong.

"I-I need to be alone," I said. "Now."

I walked back to my room, leaving the males behind with worried expressions. I heard Tetsu saying that he would fix the floor, but I'll be sure to give more money because of that. In my room, silence welcomed me as I slid the door to close it and separate me from the world. I needed answers, I needed reasons, but nothing was coming into my mind.

With a long sigh coming out of my mouth, I grabbed a cup and poured some water in it. In a matter of seconds, the cup broke in my hand due to the strength I used.  Small pieces of glass pierced my skin, letting blood come out of the cuts and drip into the floor.

"GOD F%($I NG DAMMIT!" I hissed. "MOTHERF@(:$!"

"Are you okay?" Kuro appeared next to me. "I smelled your blood, so I came right away."

"Kuro..." I looked at him with teary eyes. "What's happening to me?"

Kuro's eyes widened as he looked at my saddened face. He reached to my wounded hand, carefully because there was glass still pierced on my skin.

"Tell me Kuro, what is happening to me?" I asked him. I was getting scared at this point and Kuro's silence was not helping.

"Perhaps I can explain, Miss Aura." Lily and Misono walked in. Misono had a concerned frown while Lily had his comforting smile. "You see, when a Servamp drinks their Eve's blood for the first time, a some sort of mechanism begins to develop on the Eve. It's different to all Eves, Misono, for example, has the ability that enhances his mind and cleverness."

"Correct, it's like some of Lily's genes are transferred to me," Misono added. "If my theory is correct, then you are receiving some of Kuro's genes too which makes you have that strength." 

"Kuro's genes?" I mumbled while looking the blue-haired boy. "Then how do I control this? And how is that even possible if I don't drink Kuro's blood or whatsoever?"

"It's passed on to you by Kuro's saliva," Misono explained. "It's disgusting, but that's the way it enters in your body. As for the controlling part, every Eve is different, so you have to figure that out on your own." He looked apologetically at me.

After they left, I stood quietly watching some drama series on my phone. Currently, I was watching a not so recent a supernatural romance drama between a time traveler and a half-demon. It was so mesmerizing how they could so special effects on those times, it almost looked real.

Kuro had been next to me since the others left. He was sleeping obviously, but his presence there made me feel more comfortable and relaxed. I needed him, he became someone that I would always appreciate his presence - most of the time of course.

I needed to find a way to control my strength, or else I would just beat the crap out of someone that mess with me. Not that I minded to have that strength, I realize after I relaxed that it would come in hand sometimes, but I had to manage it every day while doing normal stuff like typing on my phone or eating. The question was... how the hell I would do that?

"Maybe I can just go to a isolated place and do some  meditation, like a monk or something" I mumbled. "Or maybe I can research some dramas about super strength out of control and analyze the character's process."

"That sounds tiring already." Kuro yawned.

I looked over the boy. "Well, do you have any idea then?"

"No, I'm too tired to think." He said.

"Great help." I sighed.

"Just ease your mind and control your emotions." He said while looking at me. "There's no end if you're feeling nervous or angry."

I took a long breath and closed my eyes, I needed to relax.

Okay, relax. Take a deep breath, one, two, one, two. Think about unicorns and nuggets, yeah nuggets are great, nuggets will be your source of control. Wait a minute, what's touching me?

I opened my eyes and caught Kuro's eyes closed, noses and lips touching. Once again, Kuro kissed me. And I liked it.