17

My travel bags were all pleasantly organised by size inside Bomi's back case. Natsuki's hair still had that strange colour combination of black at the top of his head while the rest was white, however, I could see that some parts of his hair - precisely near the black side - the white colour was fading slowly. He would have to dye his hair sooner because of our new drama, I wondered for a moment how good would Natsuki look with blond hair.

"Come visit anytime you want, Aura." Mahiru looked sad that I was leaving.

"Yeah, no problem!" I smiled widely at my childhood friend. "I'll come to visit you when I have time." I gave a big hug to him, reassuring him that I would come back. I loved my hometown, I'd return some time.

"Have a safe trip!" He waved at us. "Call me when you get home!"

"Sure!" I waved back. "I'll see you soon!"

After that, Natsuki drove towards the highway, leaving my hometown, my grands' graves at the top of the mount and my old and new friends behind.

(Time skip brought to you by Gaara's invisible eyebrows meh meh)

"Finally at home!" I sighed as I laid on the white leather sofa. "I missed this."

"It's bigger than Mahiru's for sure." Kuro stretched his limbs - he slept all the way home inside a travel case that I bought for him that morning.

He looked around the cozy living room, spotting the white furry rug in front of the television. He stood there, observing the electronic object

"Why did you do this to your TV?" He asked unamused. "How cruel."

"Did what?" I shouted from the hall.

"The TV... is curved." He stated.

It took me some seconds to process what he said. I did have a curved TV, but what was his point?

"You think that I made the TV get curved?" I burst of laughing. "You haven't seen a curved TV before, have you?"

"So... this is made like this?" He sighed. "Why don't humans stay true to their classic inventions?"

"Yes Mr. Lazy Cat, we know what you're talking about." I lied, I didn't understand what he meant by that. "Don't you want to look around the house?" I changed topic. "There's a more comfortable bed waiting for you."

"I'm not sleepy." He said.

"Wait, what?" I was taken aback. "You're not sleepy?"

"Yeah, problem?" He poofed into his human form and sat on the rug again. "I want to investigate this TV."

I chuckled. "How about a video game?" I opened a drawer with some of the games that Natsuki - and mostly my fans - gave me. I had this passion for video games since I was young, but as I grew busier and busier, I started to forget how it feels to play with a friend.
"You're going to lose so bad." I smirked. "I'm actually very good at this game."

"What a pain, I guess that I need to put effort on this match." He sighed.

"Wait, I need to tell my fans that I'm already home!" I sashayed towards my bag and grabbed my phone.

[Do not fear my lovely dolls, I'm already home~ ❤]

"Now, where were we?" I dramatically grabbed the controller. "Ah right, the part when you were going to lose."

"You wished." He stated.

And then, our battle began. There were lots of sweat, noodles and spicy chicken, but in the end, Kuro and I tied up.