"We need to trust you." I told him.

"Then you need to get realistic because trust is not important right now. It is us against them. And you want a lot more of us considering how many of them there are." Theo snapped.

"I hate to say he's right but... He's kind of right." I told Sheriff.

"If I let you out and I see any behavior that I find remotely suspicious, I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you." Sheriff hissed.

Theo smirked, "I'm an atheist. Fire at will."

Sheriff grabbed the key card, slowly reaching the cell.

"You're gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff," Theo mumbled. "Wave it over the card reader, come on. Right here. Up and down. You can do it."

"Sheriff, we need him." I said.

Theo reached out for the card but Sheriff Stilinski pulled his hand back before Theo could grab the card.

"Tell me something."

"What? Tell you what? What are you talking about?" Theo asked him.

"Tell me about my son." He said and Theo rolled his eyes. "Tell me one thing about Stiles that you remember. Just one."

"You swipe that key card, I'll tell you anything you want." Theo said

"Sheriff. They are coming." I said when I heard a thunder.

"One thing. Just one thing!"

Sheriff was about to turn around and leave when Theo yelled.

"He was smart! Smart enough not to trust me."

In a few seconds, Theo was standing next to us and we were about to leave the Station when I heard a horse.

"They're here."

"How close?" Sheriff asked me.

"Too close." Theo said.

"How many?"
"I heard a couple horses. Maybe more." I said.

"Five. I, I think five at most." Theo said.

"Three of us. Five of them. You ready?" Sheriff asked, grabbing his gun.

"wait, are you kidding? Us against five Ghost Riders?" Theo held his arm.

"we can take 'em." I said.

"Five of them?" Theo asked.

"Three of us." I replied.

"Yeah."

Sheriff opened the door and we widened our eyes. Let's just say it's not just five of them; and they all shot Sheriff, who disappeared in a green smoke. Theo and I quickly hid behind the doors while they kept shooting. Then, I grabbed his wrist, dragging him away with me.

 Then, I grabbed his wrist, dragging him away with me