big guy

big guy - chapter thirty five

read the final notes please!

rosie

Allison left Lydia home and I decided to got to the hospital since I was feeling a little dizzy. But the hospital was a mess and I couldn't find Melissa anywhere. I walked around as I saw a tree breaking the window and falling into the hospital.

"Okay, all medications should be sealed inside the plastic bags, and the patients carry it in their hands." I heard Melissa yelling. "When you've completely evacuated the room, you mark the door with a red 'x', okay?"

A doctor approached her and I moved, walking in their direction, she quickly left without seeing me and I let out a sigh, I was too tired and my throat was hurting. I grabbed my phone and tried to call Stiles but he wasn't answering his phone. I don't blame him, he's probably scared, trying to figure out where is his dad.

I sat down, no one was going to help me anyway, this place is a mess because of the storm outside. I didn't noticed that the hospital was almost empty when Melissa rushed to my side.

"Rosie, what are you doing here?" She widened her eyes as she saw the bruise on my neck.

"I-I think I should go home."

"Let's go." Melissa grabbed my hand and we walked though the hospital. "Wait, it's that... Scott! Scott!"

I looked up as Scott turned to look at us, Stiles looked at me, he had a bat on his hands and I noticed Derek grabbing Ms. Blake's arm.

"What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." Melissa said as Stiles held my hand.

"What are you... Oh, I told you to come here." He shook his head. I glanced at Ms. Blake, feeeling my chest hurting and Stiles pulled me to his chest.

"We're here for Cora." Scott spoke up.

"All of you?" Melissa looked at Derek and Ms. Blake. "Why does Stiles have my bat?"

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Melissa glanced at us before looking at her son.

"The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's 10 minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage."

Scott nodded. "Got it."

"Go with Melissa." Stiles looked at me.

"I'm already here, I'm not leaving." I held his hand. "I can help."

Stiles just nodded and we followed them thought the hall. We quickly entered the elevator, Stiles had his arm wrapped around my waist while he held the bat with the other hand and looked at Ms. Blake. Derek was holding onto her arm forcefully.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help" She said and glanced at Scott who was looking at her like he was going to slap her across the face.

I heard the elevator ding and the door opened, we left the elevator and the lights started to flash as we walked though the hall. Derek stopped, looking at the room where I suppose Cora should be. There was a black liquid on the floor.

Derek moved his head and I noticed a little trail of the black liquid on the floor. "Derek." I pointed to a door, where the trail stopped. I widened my eyes and I heard a muffled grunting.

The door flew open and Peter slid on his back right into our feet, he groaned in pain and looked up. "We got a problem. Big problem."

I jumped when I heard a loud growl, Ethan and Aiden, in the Voltron Wolf form, roared at us and Stiles quickly pushed me behind him I watched as hair grew up on Derek's face and his fangs popped as he growled at them.

Derek began running in their direction, both of them roaring as Derek pushed himself onto them, Derek slammed his fist on their stomach but nothing happened. They grabbed Derek by his neck, puching him.

Scott was now in his wolf form, he roared and ran into their direction as the Voltron wolf slammed Derek in the wall. They quickly turned as Scott jumped on the wall and tried to hit them as they began fighting.

Stiles was looking at something behind them and I sighed when I realized it was Cora's body. Stiles looked at Peter, who was still on the floor.

"Help me."

They got up and I widened my eyes as they run into the fight, the twins pushed Scott to the wall so they quickly moved to Cora's direction. I groaned as I noticed that they left me alone with Ms. Blake

Scott looked at the voltron wolf as they held his neck tighly. "Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing."

"All we want is her." Their voice was different.

I looked around as Ms. Blake pushed me to the wall and I fell, she ran into the elevator and I got up but the door closed. Damn it. The Voltron wolf let Scott fall as they run in my direction.

"Rosalie!" Stiles screamed my name as they pushed me out of the way and I fell again. I shook my head and got up, following them.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" Derek yelled at them as he grabbed my arm, making me run faster.

We got into one the rooms and Stiles stopped as we passed him, I heard a loud roar. They were coming back. Derek opened the door as Peter got in with Cora on his arms.

"Stiles!" I yelled.

He looked at me before running and standing beside the door. I widened my eyes as the Voltron wolf entered and Stiles slammed the bat on their head. It would have been a great idea if the bat didn't shattered into pieces. They growled at Stiles and my boyfriend pressed his back on the wall, slowly walking into our direction.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me next to Peter as Derek and Scott stayed to fight Ethan and Aiden.

Peter opened a door and we entered, he placed Cora on the table and Derek and Scott quickly got in, closing the door.

"Where's the big guy?" Peter asked.

"He's close." Derek said, looking at the door.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked, pulling me next to him and looking at Scott, who shook his head. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" Panic was all I could feel on Stiles' voice.

"Shh, quiet!" Derek groaned.

"Me be quiet?" Stiles looked at him. "Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychoctic mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated, by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

I placed my hand on Stiles' shoulder, Derek was getting pissed.

"Stiles, they're still out there." Scott said.

"An-And... And they want her, right?" Stiles looked at his best friend. "Which means now we don't have her either," He glanced at Derek again. "so my dad and Cora are both dead!"

"Not yet." Scott said, making his way to Peter. "Is she really dying?"

"She's definitely not getting any better."

I looked at Stiles, he was scared. I shook my head and grabbed his shaky hand, he looked at me and I squeezed his hand.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott said and we all looked up as the door opened.

Ms. Blake looked at us. "You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only thenl."

Ah, this is just great.

***
[EDITED]
Hello! Hope you liked this chapter!

I wanted to tell you guys that I just posted the summary of my new story. It's called Anchor and it's with Scott. I also posted the trailer and you guys can watch it on the media or you can use the link in my bio. I'll really appreciate if you guys could check it out. The first chapter will be up today!

That's it. Vote and comment if you liked it :)