debate

debate – chapter eighty two

stiles

I watched while Theo moved my jeep back to its place.

"We should get you to the hospital. You took in a lot of smoke." He said.

I shook my head and stood up. "I'm fine."

"Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and en route to the station." I heard the radio coming from the jeep. "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira."

"What's a 1-8-7?" Theo asked me.

"Homicide."

***********

Before what happened yesterday, we were all worried about Hayden and Liam and we decided to meet at Scott's house. Mr. Yukimura went to the station yesterday to let Kira free, he told my dad that he had to defend himself with the katana. But the truth was, another chimera was killed and Kira's sword was in the middle of its chest, even though she doesn't remember doing anything. Plus, the boy that Scott helped the other night, is a chimera, too. And he's upstairs with Lydia and Mason, reading the book to see if he can remember something.

We turned around and we saw Scott getting into the house and looking at us.

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Rosie asked but Scott passed by us without saying anything.

Theo furrowed his eyebrows. "Scott?"

"No, Scott, don't!"

We all ran upstairs and we saw Scott with his claws in the back of Corey's neck, he was getting into his mind. Oh, this is bad.

"Don't get too close

"Don't get too close." Lydia warned us.

"What is he doing?" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Rosie replied.

Theo walked a little closer to Scott so he could see it better. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." I said, feeling Rosie's arm around my waist.