memories

memories  – chapter one hundred four

rosie

"The tunnel gate's locked." Lydia said, running back towards us.

I was helping Scott to close the large door and Malia was closing another entrance. We were down in the tunnels, at the bunker.

"Everything's locked." Lydia said and Scott closed the door behind us, locking it.

"Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asked.

"Probably not." Scott said.

"Definitely not." Lydia said.

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asked.

"I think it's gonna work." I said and they looked at me.

"Of course you do, you're Rosie." Malia said and I chuckled.

We walked towards the room and Scott looked at us, "So, how cold does this thing get?"

"Could enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac but, it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." Lydia explained.

"So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia asked, pointing to the machine.

"It'll slow your heart rate, and put you in a trance-like state." Lydia said.

"Like hypnosis." Scott murmured.

"Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it." Lydia said.

Malia looked at the machine and pointed at two buttons, "This says 'start,' so, maybe it's not that complicated."

Scott looked at all the other million buttons, "it's complicated."

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asked.

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us." Scott replied.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

liam

"Look, I'm not saying you have to like him," I told Sheriff as we walked into the station. "I'm just saying maybe he can help us."

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up." He said, opening the door and revealing an empty station.

He looked around and grabbing a radio, turning it on.

"Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Do you copy? I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Respond immediately with your 20."

Nothing.

"All units--"

"They're gone." I told him.

"That, that... That's not possible. That's... They couldn't have taken everyone." Sheriff said.

'They didn't."

We looked to the side and I saw Theo, still inside the jail cell.

"Please, please tell me that you brought the keycard." He said.

"I also brought my gun." Sheriff snapped.

"And your sense of humor. That is great. But if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills, then we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell." Theo said.