nogitsune

nogitsune - chapter forty eight

rosie

Scott, Derek and I ran into the parking lot, there were cars everywhere and water, I scoffed when Derek pulled his arm in front of my body so I couldn't keep walking and I looked at the water on the ground, it was electrified. I widened my eyes as Kira grabbed the electric wire and made it stop with her own hands, her eyes glowing an orange that looked almost red.

There were people running everywhere and I looked around, seeing Isaac on the ground, right where there was the electrified water, I quickly ran at him and Derek followed me.

"Isaac?" I held his body. "Isaac?"

"He's not breathing." Derek said checking his pulse. "Scott, he's not breathing!"

****

I was looking at the walls of the hospital, I've been here all night with Allison, just waiting.

Isaac wasn't fine at all and there was nothing I could do right now.

And Stiles? Well, Derek had to tell me that the evil spirit that the Oni where looking for has now, possessed my boyfriend and they're trying to find him since he just disappeared. 

I stopped crying an hour ago, I think I just didn't had any more tears. But I have this terrible feeling inside my chest. It hurts. It hurts so bad and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to help Stiles. I don't know how to help Isaac. I don't know anything.

I watched as Scott and his mom left the elevator and walked at our direction. Allison was still sleeping next to me. I slowly squeezed her arm and she quickly woke up to look at Scott.

"Have you been here all night?" Scott asked.

Allison nods, blinking a few times. "Yeah, they won't let us see him because we're not family."

"I told them he doesn't have any." I whispered.

"He's got us." Melissa smiled. "And I've got a key card."

Melissa opened the door and I looked at Isaac.

"Be quick." She said and we entered the room.

The machine was beeping steadily and I had to hold Scott's hand as we approached the bed. The right side of his face, neck and arm were burned.

 The right side of his face, neck and arm were burned

"I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison mumbled.

"Do did I." Scott said.

Scott raised up his hand and grabbed onto Isaac's hurt arm.

"Is he in pain?" I asked and Scott nods.

I wiped a tear as Scott began taking Isaac's pain away and I saw Isaac moving his body, still asleep and taking a deep breath. Scott groaned in pain and let go of Isaac's arm.