Chapter LXXIII

Seems that I also did fall asleep next to her and I woke up feeling a soft and warm hand carresing my cheek , I knew that it's her , so I didn't bother to open my eyes and see who it is..even if her angelic face will worth to be seen even if it's the most expensive thing in the world..

I groaned and wrapped my arm around her waist , pushing her body into mine and hear her chuckling "Did I woke you up ?" I love that sweet voice..well..also raspy but it is so cute..I hummed , still closing my eyes "Sorry , I didn't want to wake you up..but your face is so cute and the sun was making it to look like gold so I had to do that.." she chuckled again , earning a smile from me "How much did we slept for ?"

"Not so much.. about thirty minutes ? Something like that !" I hummed and fixed my head on the crook of her neck , enjoying her sweet perfume that somehow still didn't vanished "Isn't it the perfume I gave you like two weeks ago ?" She chuckled , I enjoy this voice a lot , she's still sleepy "I guess you're right ! It is !"

"I didn't know it is so strong.." she yawned , she's still sleepy huh ? "Me too. By the way....we should get up.." I shook my head "ChaeYoung.." she hummed , I pushed myself up so I can face her , and being welcomed by her sleepy eyes and flushed pink lips "Have you slept last night ?"

"A bit..I haven't got a lot of sleep..and even now..we had a lot of practice today.." I used my thumb to caress her beautiful cheek and earn a cheeky smile "ugh..this turtleneck is killing me "She pushed down the top's turtleneck and her eyes widened fast , I looked at her neck and see a slightly pink spot , before she covered it up again "What's wrong ?" I asked..

"N-nothing ! Just..tired..and it is very hot here with this on me.." I chuckled , bitting my lip "then why don't you change , take a t-shirt of something else that it would make you feel colder !" She shook her head fast "A-aniya ! Gwaenchanha !" She liad again on the bed , stretching , covering herself with a blanket , making me to sigh..

"If you do feel hot..why are you putting a blanket on you ?" She looked at me sleepy , giving me a warm smile "Cause I can't sleep if I don't have nothing to cover me.." I chuckled , seeing her turning around "Or you could just open a window for some minutes..it would get colder inside fast.." she hummed "Sure thing..can you do that for me please ?" I sighed and got up "What I could not do for you ?" She chuckled along with me "Thank you , Y/N.. you're the best !" I chuckled again , kissing her forehead and sat again next to her..

She fell asleep again..I guess she was tired..but something does seems off here.. Firstly : She said that she's feeling hot , but doesn't want to change her turtleneck top ; secondly : When she lowered her turtleneck there was a pink spot , and as her skin is pale..it is easily to be seen , but I guess it's from the turtleneck..she said it is getting her uncomfortable.. ; And Thirdly : Why couldn't she sleep ? What bothered her and she doesn't want to talk about it..maybe it is nothing and just insomnia... don't want to worry me about it..;

I shook my head , moving those thoughts away and when it's was already cold , I close the window , kissed her forehead and went into the living room , Seeing Lisa and Jisoo Unnie digging into chocolate as watching something on TV "Oh , Hi Y/N ! Mind to enjoy us ?"

"Not really..not now..maybe an another time ? Where's Jennie Unnie ?" They looked at eachother , Jisoo Unnie Patting Dalgom's head "She said she's tired so she'll sleep.. Put all the fault on Lisa !" "Ya ! Jisoo Unnie how's that my fault ?" I chuckled upon seeing them fighting like little kids..

"Cause you are the one who was dancing at four am in the living room with the music at volume up !" Hmm..so that's also the motive why Chaeng couldn't sleep ? Right ? "Wait..so she kept all of you up ?"

"Nope..She couldn't woke me up..but Probably Jen and Chaeng.." I nodded "Then Lisa aren't you tired ? You should rest too !" She shook her head , digging in again into chocolate "Im not tired ! Yesterday I slept all day so..Im feeling well !"

Hey guys ! So..I know im saying that I'll update everyday..well..still kinda busy even if im in the holiday..cause tasks and family members over me and I really do try my best to write..I guess you can take this like a little.. announcement ? Soon..those two books ( This one and the one with Jennie ) will end..I know guys..Don't be mad at me..the thing is that im kinda running off of ideas for them and..yeah..The final episode will be on the night of the New Year..at both of them..it would be a very long chapter..well..as long as I can do it because of time ! See you soon guys !