Chapter X

It's been over a month since Chae-Young showed me who she really is, I don't know if I should address her as Chae-Young or Rose, but I think she's ignoring me. I called her, I texted her, but she either says she's busy and she can't talk or she just doesn't answer.
I became the manager of the restaurant, I'm finally able to dress how I like. But I still do my old job sometimes, even if YoungSoon, Eomma and Appa are still working.

"Y/N" I heard YoungSoon calling my name, I went back to check on her
"I have to leave, my brother is having an asthma attack and I need to be there"
"Sure, Do you need a ride there? I can leave for a bit nobody is gonna miss me" I hugged her, she tried to hold back her tears
"No, don't worry, Y/N. I'll be back as fast as I can" I walked her outside, holding her hand
"YoungSoonnie, take some days off, alright? They will be paid, relax and take care of your brother! Don't forget to tell him that I miss him and I hope to see him soon!" She smiled and gave me a hug.
"Thank you so much, best friend!" I waved at her and went back into the restaurant.

I sat down at the counter, waiting for my dad to hand us the food. I looked around the restaurant and saw the girls coming in, with one of their managers, I grabbed the menu from the stand and walked to their table. Chae-Young saw me but she didn't even bother to say hi to me.

"Hi Y/N!" One of them greeted me as I put down the menu on their table
"Hello! Today we are celebrating my first week as a manager! Every drink on the menu is free and also any dish you would like has a discount, you can see it on the menu. My mom will come and take your order in a little bit! I'll be right there if you need me." I pointed to the counter and smiled. I glanced over at Chae-Young, she kept her head down.
I walked away. As I approached the counter, somebody grabbed my hand, It was her
"Y/N, Can we talk?" She said softly.
"Yeah, sure" I sighed, looking directly at her
"Point to the bathroom and after that meet me there in a little bit, alright?" I did as she asked me to.

I looked around and as soon as my mom approached their table, I followed her to the bathroom. She was leaning on the wall next to the sinks. When she saw me she took her mask off.
"What are you doing Chae-Young?? Put it back on! What if someone sees you?" She shook her head. I checked the bathroom stalls and they were empty, I went ahead and locked the door.
"Y/N, I'm sorry for ignoring you, but I needed time to think" I raised a brow
"About what? Maybe regretting you were honest with me?" I spoke without thinking first. I looked away from her and bit my lip
"What? No! I would never regret that. Look, if you be mad then be mad but push it down for a second and close your eyes"

I rolled my eyes, I closed them and waited. I felt her her hands on my body, one on my cheek, one on my waist. I felt her lips pressed on mine. My heart skipped a beat. I kissed her back as she pinned me against the wall. I pulled away and looked into her eyes, I could see lust in them. I bit my lip and looked around for the security camera.
I helped her to put her mask on
"Not here, go back because the girls are waiting for you. I'll go check the cameras and delete the footage if we can be seen" She nodded, I ran out of the bathroom and straight to my office.

That...was....weird....