Chapter XL

In the night , Chae-Young and I planned an another date night , we wanted to go out in the park , no pets no other people , just us two , we decided to do as we first met , we met up in the park and from there the night goes on..

"Y/N ! Princess !" I saw a tall figure running towards me , I like her run..she looks exactly like a chipmunk...sooo adorable..

"Ya ! You're late !" I teased , waiting for her to have that ,, Seriously ?,, Look on her face , and she did , so I fast started to laugh and hug her , kissing her forehead and cheeks multiple times until she started also to laugh "Why are you late chipmunk ?" We finally managed to sit properly on that bench..

"Because of Lisa.. happens that a spider was into her room and as Jisoo Unnie had to take care of Jennie and be sure nobody is disturbing her sleep , I was the one to kill it , took me enough cause Lisa kept on dragging me away from it saying ,,Unnie ! Unnie ! Be careful it bites !,, So yeah..but now im here , right ?"

I put my arm around her , her head falling on my shoulder , as I gently kissed her forehead , her long arms going around my waist , I saw her closing her eyes , enjoying the cold breeze that was hitting our faces and uncovered parts of skin..

"Y/N ?" We opened our eyes , looking towards the direction that the voice came , I know that voice , it's was..

"Harin ?" I moved my arm that was around Chae-Young and hugged Harin as Chae-Young was putting her mask and cap on , then Chae-Young show the thumbs up , so I finally broke the hug with Harin and she looked at me , then at Chae-Young..

"Oh , yeah ! Harin , she is Chae-Young , my girlfriend , Chae-Young she's Harin , Probably you know her from Media , she's CL's sister " I heard Chae-Young gasping , of course I couldn't see , cause she's having a mask on right now , but im sure she's surprised to see her..

"Hi ! Call me Chaeng !" They bowed at eachother and Chae-Young's shy voice that is driving me crazy appears "Call me Harin , okay ? Anyway , are you guys on a date ? Am I disturbing you ? I hope not.." Chae-Young fast crossed her arms in sign of ,,X,, "Aniyo ! We just went to have a walk , you are not disturbing at all !"

Harin nodded "It's good then ! Hope it's okay if I stay a bit ? I have to meet with my sister here also..it is okay ?" Chae-Young fast nodded , I could see her cheeks getting puffy , which means she's having that exicited smile on her face "Ahh.. Chae-Young had a fever , so she'll wear a mask these days , but it isn't contagious !"

Harin laughed "It's okay ! Oh ! By the way , congrats , Y/N ! I heard from YoungSoon Unnie that you became A make-up artist at YG ! Im sure my sister already knows or she is gonna find out , but believe me ! She'll be very happy for you !" Chae-Young chuckled "Well..I became one , but more than that im BlackPink's Rosé personal makeup artist !" Harin clapped her hands "neomu meosjida ! chughahae ! ( 너무 멋지다 ! 축하해 ! = So cool ! Congrats ! ) Maybe you'll help me to meet her ! Im really a big fan of BlackPink and obviously Rosie is such wrecker !" I laughed and pat her back "Believe me.. you're more closer than her that you think you are.."

An awkward silence created between us three , until Chae-Young's phone started to ring , so she walked a bit away from us to speak "Guys , I should go back at my dorm soon , my housemates said that Tomorrow we have things to do-" Chae-Young was interrupted by a girl running towards us "Harin ! Finally im here ! Sorry sis !" That.Person.Is.Really.CL ! Oh my god !

I tried my best not to fangirl , but failed miserably , making Chae-Young to slap the back of my head , then kissing my cheek and bowed again at ChaeLin "Okay , it's okay , uh..sister , She Is Y/N Min and she's-"  "Park Chae-Young ?!" CL looked shocked at my chipmunk "Do you know her ?" ChaeLin Nodded

"Yeah , she's-" "she's a big fan on her that you meet at your concert , right CL sunbaenim ?" I winked at her and Chae-Young bowed again , praying like towards the goddess in front of us , she chuckled and winked back to me and Chae-Young "Yeah..I recognize the cap and mask ! See , it's writes CL here ! You were the only one that I gave my cap in that concert !" She took Chae-Young's cap down and With a pen good hided in her hand she fast writed CL on the back of it , then showing it to them..

"Good then ! Unnie , Y/N is new Makeup artist at YGE ! BlackPink's Rosé's personal makeup artist to be more exact !" ChaeLin let out a chuckle before giving us the ,,Okay-,-I-Get-Whats-Happening-Here,, look..

"Oh very good ! That means it's possibility for is to meet sometimes-"ChaeLin was cutted of by Harin's phone , she went to answer "Okay , what's happening here girls ? Spill it out !" She made a ,,Come,, sign with her fingers "Sorry , ChaeLin Sunbaenim ! We just went into the town and suddenly we met with her , please keep it a secret ! She doesn't needs to know who am I now.." Chae-Young Bowed again "You're lucky that you're cute..And you Y/N ! Take care of this Baby ! She may Protect , but she also attack , okay ?"

I chuckled and Bowed "Sure-" "Call me Unnie or ChaeLin ! Your choice and also you Chae-Young-ah , stop calling me Sunbaenim, use Unnie or ChaeLin directly ! Stop being so formal !" We laughed a bit together

Well..that was close..