Chapter LXVI

It's probably One in the morning..and as we are ,,normal,, we are cuddling and looking at the ceiling while talking about random things..

We keep on talking about the sky..or even different things that Mom Nature created , but let's change the subject..

"When are you gonna start filming BlackPink TV ?" She sighed "I don't know..I think at the start of this December we'll leave towards the place.." we stayed quiet again "But do you even know where you are filming it ?" She hummed "Maybe Thailand...Manager Unnie said they are still having a lot of time to think about it..I also know it would be like 12 episodes..60 minutes long one.."

"1 hour ? But that is already like a show..I haven't saw groups who does more than 30 minutes..and I'm watching a lot of.." she chuckled "Well.. that's what PD-nim says.. we'll see.." I sighed "But you girls should have a Comeback soon.. it's like..5 months since you had a Comeback..the only Comeback on this year !" She sighed again "I know..I really want a Comeback too.."

"Only Twice is trying to have 5 Comebacks , and Day6 will probably have 12 comebacks..you girls need a Comeback too.." she nodded "I know..all of us want a Comeback..we miss blinks..but I see you still read the tops.." I chuckled "Of Course I do..."

"Rosie.." she hummed..but she didn't sound sleepy "Would you sing something for me ? So I can fall asleep ?" She grinned "Of course , Princess.. Should I sing a lullaby ?" I nodded , closing mt eyes and feel her fingers through my hair..

She started singing Island Baby , gosh..how much I love this Lullaby "When Mother went to the island to pick oysters ,
The baby was left to go ,
Stay in the house alone..
Ebb and flow of tidal waves sounds like Lullaby ,
The baby fell asleep with his elbow as a pillow..

When the baby's his deeply nap ,
All seem peaceful
Yet , noisy hoot seagulls makes mother's heart anxiously..
Not minding half empty basket ,
Carrying it on her head..
Mom ran to her baby ,
Stepped on the hot sandy road" I fixed my head in her chest.. listening carefully to her angelic voice..

I was feeling how I was becoming sleepy , she sang it over and over again and when she finally stopped , I felt her sighing , she kissed my forehead and continued to play with my hair , until she fell asleep too..

I open my eyes when sunlight finally hit my face , my head was still on her chest , and she was awake "Good morning , Princess !" She kissed my forehead , as I lazily hummed and laid next to her , still hugging her waist "Sorry that I slept on your chest..I think it had been uncomfortable.."

"Not at all ! I don't mind if you do that !" I chuckled , still with my eyes closed "Are you still sleepy ?" I hummed , she turned around to face and hide my head into her chest , and my arm automatically wrapped around her waist , dragging her closer to me , I was feeling and also hearing her heart beats..they were calm , and somehow..they managed to keep me sleepy and relaxed , her legs curling with mine , I just love to feel her this close to me..

She continued to brush my hair , softly , gently and tenderly , kissing my head sometimes , my arm was on her bare skin..under her top , feeling everytime she breathed , everytime she was moving..

"What's the clock ?" I asked , still asleep , she kept my head in a place with her chin and other hand , Probably searching her phone "It's... Quarter past seven.. let's stay more like this..I really enjoy it..", I hummed and then started to count her heart beats again..every heart beat..I know it is for me , the way she holds me , tells everything..

Not just that..but everything she does and she had done for me tells me that she loves me with all her heart..and I know she'll never stop..maybe I'm right when im saying I found my soulmate..well..as long as it feels like that.. I'll still believe it..