Chapter XXIII

Chae-Young's POV

I slept more in Y/N's Room , of course , she woke me up to go home , I swear , if I wasn't an idol and have such a busy schedule , I would stay here all day and sleep , this bed is more comfortable than mine..

"Chae-Youngie..Wakey Wakey , Jisoo said that you need to be there until Twelve , it's half past Eleven.." she slowly runned her fingers through my hair , earning a moan and a smile from me , I open my eyes , without moving , I don't know why , but today im very lazy today , I would stay in the bed without doing something more..

"C'mon , Queen , I will drive you to the dorm , okay ? My parents Probably are in their room , so we will get fast through them" when she said Queen , I pinned her by her collar into the bed , I pinned myself up to start changing , Y/N was looking through her phone and she wasn't paying attention to me..

So after I changed , I got on top of her , looking at her phone to see what's she doing , it's seems that she was watching cracks with us , I couldn't pin myself anymore and I fall on her , she puts her phone down to finally look at me , i kissed her neck as she was running her fingers through my hair again..

We finally got into the living room where nobody was , I was my trainers next to the door so I put them on , I went outside towards her car , she didn't let me to go by myself , cause im an idol and I wasn't having my mask at me , I just took a cap from her , of course , I told her where the dorm is , so she can drive me there , well...I was fast there , I mean it's was 5 to twelve so yeah.. kinda late..