Chapter XXIV

Y/N's POV

After I let Chae-Young at their dorm , I decided to let the car home and to take a walk , I wanted to clean my head for a bit , I recalled all the memories from yesterday , smilling at every single details or sound , of course , I didn't payed attention where I was walking , making me to bump into something or more to say , someone..

"Oh.. excuse me !" I said fast , picking up the things that fall from her bag , she helped me , I kinda touched her hand that made her pull away , I handed her the bag "Sorry ! I should be looking where im walking , I was daydreaming.." she shook her head , showing a cute smile "No ! It's okay ! I wasn't paying attention also !"

I grinned , I didn't know what to say more , creating a big silence between us "Uh ! I forgot ! Im Lee Harin !" She moved her hand to me , I fast catch it and shake it "Im Min Y/N ! Nice to meet you !"

"You seem very familiar to me , Y/N ! Did we met already ?" I shook my head "Aniyo ! You look familiar to me too , I think is just our imagination !" She continued to walk with me..

"So...Y/N , you seem disturbed , is everything alright ?" I nodded "Yes..I was just... recalling some memories and it's happen that I bumped into you..what a story right ?" I chuckled a bit and she did the same , I can tell she's very pretty , I mean those cat eyes , her face shape , her blue black-ish hair looks so good , but Im still whimped for Chae-Young no matter what..

"Yeah..well..kinda at me too..well..I had a fight with my sister so , I went to clear my head , I was thinking how to apologize to her and..I bumped into you ! Our stories are very-" she was cut of by my phone ringing , I looked at her with a ,,sorry for cutting you of,, face but she just smiled , I quickly look at the caller ID and it's was Chae-Young..

"Ye ?" As fast i answer , I heard someone sighing "Chae-Young , are you okay ?" I started to worry "W-We have a problem..." I waited for her to continue "M-my sister Alice wants to come in a visit , it's seems that she already told my managers and they accepted.." why is she sad , she should be happy , it's been a long time since she saw her sister..

"And why are you sad ? You didn't saw your sister for years.." she sighed again "No..not this..the problem is that she doesn't know of me.. liking girls and having a relationship, plus in scared of telling her , cause..you know..she can have any reaction..and to be honest , I don't want my parents to find out..Now.."

She has the right to be scared "It's gonna be okay , Queen..Just...try not to show it and take your time , in sure if you're telling her she would understand , baby.." "I-i don't know...but it's seems like I have to go , I will call you after the practice , I have to do it now..Bye , Princess !" "Bye , Queen !" I closed the call and put my phone into my pocket..

"Queen , huh ? Kinda o kinky....I like it !" I chuckled and hit her arm playfully "it's just..a nickname that im giving to my girlfriend !" "So you have a girlfriend ?" I chuckled again at her stupidity "Of course , silly , it's wasn't like I was speaking with my mom , plus calling her ,,baby,, !" She seems kinda disappointed..well..who knows why..