Chapter XXXII

"Halmeoni , I spoke with Oppa ! He is coming soon !" I runned downstairs into the living "Good Y/N , good ! May I ask you something ?" I sat on the couch , next to her "Of course , Halmeoni ! What it is ?" She cough a bit before speaking again "Who was that girl that came at you ?" Really ? Oh no.."Chae-Young ? Oh.. she's a friend of mine ! We met like..some months ago.." she nodded , taking a sip of her tea "Just Friends ?" I sighed looking annoyed..

"Halmeoni..We are just friends , I would never be with a girl..I need a man" she started to laugh "C'mon Y/N , I know about you , is so simple to see that you're whipped for her.." Oh god...I thought I would get thought this..

"Halmeoni...we are just friends , plus I don't like girls.. let's please close this subject.." she nodded "Okay..but I still know that is true , you just need to see that you have feelings for her , believe me Y/N , I know you good ! You can't fool me.."

I decided to close the subject , going into the kitchen , Appa was cooking so I decided to help him "Y/N , can you tell me more about that girl ?" No.. Why everyone is asking today about my girlfriend ! C'mon... "What is with her dad ?" I answered into an annoyed tone "I just want to know more about her , I feel like I know her from somewhere.." oh no.... "Dad , Chae-Young is just a friend , we met like...Three , Four months ago , when I started to work at the restaurant ! Since then we became friends..."

"So her name is Chae-Young , Chae-Young and.." "Why do you want to know so bad who she is ?" He turned around , smaking the pan on the stove "I just want to know Y/N ! Why I can't ? I am your dad !" I got a bit starlet by his action "O-okay..her name is Park Chae-Young , what's with her , Appa ? What's wrong with her ? Why everyone keeps asking me about her ?"

I went into my room , without letting him to speak again , I took out my phone and decided to text her..

         Chaengie , why everyone keeps on asking me about you ? - Me

I dont know , Princess..By the way , I asked the managers about a new Makeup stylist , Unnie said that they can arrange an interview , But I told them already how good you are at makeup and they said that they believe me , but they have to see it by theirselfs , so I asked if I can be the model that you're gonna put makeup on and they said yes ! Isn't it perfect ! - My Rosé

                    Thank you so much ! Why do you that all of this for me ? - Me

What do you mean ? Of course I do all of this for you ! You're my girlfriend silly ! Anyway , I have practice now , they asked if the interview is okay if it's tomorrow ? - My Rosé

                                                Of course ! When they want , when you want ! I'll always have time for you and them ! Just call me tomorrow when you're free , I guess before your sister arrives ! I love you ! Go and finish your practice okay ? Don't waste time on me ! - Me

Speaking with you isn't waste of time , babe ! But I have to go , okay ? I'll try to come at you later , maybe I can convince your parents to let you come with us at the hospital ! Love you ! - My Rosé

I Love too , Queen ! Be Jjang ! Talk later - Me

I put my phone down on the bed , maybe I can finally have some time alone..