Chapter LIX

"Y/N..Woke up , Princess.." I groaned turning around , I want to sleep more..

"C'mon baby..you need to woke up.. You'll be late.." I groaned "Late for ?"

"You forgot ? You have to meet the managers today , Babygirl.. It's already Ten.." I sighed "I really have to ?" She hummed , I rolled over and And sigh , Looking at the ceiling "C'mon , Y/N.. let's be serious now..you don't want to be late.." I nodded , putting my glasses on and she handed me a glass of water and the pills..she keeps a part of my pills with her ?

I got up and she gaves me some clothes , I happy took them..cause they are hers and got changed , I cumbed my hair and walked outside were I meet Jennie Unnie laying on the couch looking at her phone "Good morning , Unnie.." I said with my raspy voice..

"Good Morning , Y/N..Rosie..Oh . Y/N better be fast , I heard Chae-Young talking about a meeting with our managers..better eat fast..I cooked some Red Bean stew..it is still hot..if you want just go in the kitchen and eat.." I nodded , bowing "Thank you , Unnie !"

I walked in their kitchen.. behind being Chae-Young who closed the door "Did I heard it good or you and Jennie Unnie are getting along now ?" I chuckled "Well..yeah..we have a lot on common.."

"I'm glad to hear that..I was really hoping for you two to get along.." she side hugged me.. Giving me a peck on the cheek "Eat now.. You'll have to leave in..Ten minutes.." I choked on my food "Are you seriously ? Why didn't you woke me up earlier ?"

"I tried..but you woke up so hard..But you are a light sleeper..I don't get why..but when you sleep with me , you always woke up late or very hard.." I chuckled "Cause you put a spell on me to keep me asleep.." she scoffed "Dork.."

"A dork that you love !" I sang to her.. making her Chuckle "True..and one that loves food so much that simply gets happy just by it.." I nodded "Food is very good..but I prefer sleep over food..and also having some time with you..is everything that I need.."

"But if you continuing on eating and sleeping.. won't you get chubby ?" I shook my head "That time with you we'll do sport..then I'll go back home , Eat and sleep.." she chuc , shuffling my hair "Ya..don't mess it up.." I pouted , earning an another giggle from her..

I finished eating faster , then took my jacket and backpack , said goodbye to the girls and drived towards the agency.. Bodyguards were waiting there for me and they made a circle around me..

"Y/N-sshi ! I'm sorry !" I heard a girl screaming , I made sign to the bodyguards to stop moving and turned around to that girl , I gave her a warm smile "Don't say sorry.." She shook her head "Anniyo..I'm really sorry..I didn't mean to hit you..I'm so sorry !" I walked towards her , putting my hands on her shoulder , making her to lift her face at me "Don't say sorry ! It's all right ! It's not your fault.."

I saw tears running down her eyes..she just wants me to melt , right ? "Ya..don't cry ! I said it's nothing.. believe me !" I wiped the tears from her face "Is good that I'm okay and also you..If you cry.. I'll be upset at you , arrasseo ?" She nodded "Arrasseo , Y/N-sshi !"

"Miss Min , let's go..we are getting late.." I nodded.. taking my goodbyes from that girl and walk into the company  , Going straight to their BlackPink's room and wait for the managers to come..

"Y/N !" They screamed hugging me , I also hugged them "Ya.. you're so cute with those glasses !" Chae-Young's Manager told me , I chuckled "Thank you , Unnie !"
"So..Y/N..are you coming to your original schedule ?" I hummed "Ye.. After BlackPink TV I'll be back to my original schedule.."

"Ye..will you go with us ? I mean don't you have to visit the doctor ?" I nodded "Yes , I do..but if I take my medicines and wear my glasses it would be alright.." They hummed "Then it's perfect ! You may now rest Y/N-ah.." I nodded "May I now leave ? My parents Probably are worried as I slept at the girls last night.."