Chapter XLIII

"Are you feeling better ?" I nodded "You don't look better..come here..." I moved from the sitting on the counter to the sofa , where she puts her arms around me and her legs , curling herself like a koala around me..

"I don't know , Rosie..she didn't spoke with Me after that , im scared that she's mad.." she brushed her fingers through my hair , kissing the side of my forehead multiple times "Im sure she'll be okay with it , Y/N.." I sighed , maybe she's right..but why she isn't talking to me then..

"Look , let's try something , okay ?" I looked at her with my sad puppy face , making her to brush her thumb against my cheek "Let's call her.. you'll call her now and tell her you need her to buy something for you , if she answers or tell you that she is gonna , means she isn't mad , okay ?" I nodded , I would give a try..

I took my phone out , putting on speaker and wait for her to answer..

One beep..she picked up..

[yeoboseo ?] I gulped , before speaking [E-Eomma , can you help me with something ?] I looked at Chae-Young , who was showing my thumbs up [Maybe..what it is , Y/N ?] I took a sharp breath [Can you buy for me later..] I looked toward Chaeng , waiting for her to say something , she mouthed ,,Kimbap,, [I want to make Kimbap for all of us , can you please buy ingredients for me , I'll be home later , im still at the agency..] I moved my attention towards Chae-Young's fingers that were slowly tapping and creating circles on my shoulder [I'll see what I can do , I have some work around the house , but I'll try , if I can't I'll send Appa , okay ?] [Ye..Thanks , Eomma ! You're the best ! Talk later !] I hang up..

"See , I told you , she doesn't seem mad.." a creepy smile appeared on my face , I suddenly cupped her face and shower her with Kisses "ah ! Not again-" she stopped when somebody knocked on the door "Miss Park , your Next photoshoot will start in five minutes , are you ready ?"

I pulled away , helping her to sit up "Ye , Coming now !" She turned towards me and quickly gave me a peck on the lips , then cheek and runned to the shoot..

Now I'll have to wait , but then my phone started vibrated like crazy , I looked at the caller ID , Harin..

[Yeoboseo ?] [Y/N ! Its me Harin ! What are you doing ?] I quickly looked a bit into the mirror before answering her [At the company , it's my first day..and it already took a lot with this photoshoot , wae ?] She took a deep breath [Nothing..well..Hope you have a good day , who's to work with Rosie ?] I chuckled [With Rosie ? She's very cool , I really do think we get along good , She's a very talkative person , but shy at start , she didn't made me redo her makeup , she told me that it's perfect !] I heard her clapping hands [Awesome ! Ahh...I envy you soon much ! I want to meet her too !]

[I told you already.. you're more close to her than you think !] She chuckled [But I still didn't get what you wanted to say with that ?] [You'll see...one day , maybe.. you'll find maybe soon..] i heard That she's moving over the phone [Anyways , I have to go now...talk later ?] I nodded , but of course , she can't see [Yeah , sure ! Talk later] she hang up..

Now im all alone waiting here..guess I'll go home after...