Chapter XXII

Jisoo's POV

I couldn't sleep all night , I called Chae-Young but she didn't answer , I was so scared , I tell the members to go sleep , cause we were very tired , but this thing like made me worried as hell..

Finally in the morning , after I called her like a million times , an unknown number called me , I freezed looking at my screen , but I woke up fast and answer..

"H-hello ?" My voice was trembling "Unnie ? Im Chae-Young !" I started calming down "Chae-Young ! Where are you ?! I called you for a million times ! I thought something bad happened !" I screamed at her through phone "Unnie , calm down ! I stayed at Y/N this night..im alright , just that I left my phone in the living room , im sorry for worrying you ! Tell the members that im alright , okay ?" I left a sigh to escape my mouth..

"Chae-Young , im glad that you're alright and that my little Chae-Young is not longer a child ! Stay calm..im not telling the members what happened there , but be home until twelve , okay ? Our managers are coming here at twelve , go and get sleep now , okay ?" "Yes , Unnie ! Bye !" I closed the call , im glad that she's alright , well..maybe now I can finally move from the couch and go get some sleep..

Or not.. " Good morning , Unnie !" Lisa greeted me from her room , while walking towards me , she sat down next to me "Did Chae-Young come home last night ?, I heard you calling her continuasly" I shook my head , then I looked towards Jennie's room when I heard noise , she opened the door and came out with her sleepy bare-face towards us..

"Good morning , guys ! Unnie , are you okay ? You look tired.." I shook my head before I could respond "Im okay..no need to worry.." she looked towards Chae-Young's door , Probably waiting for her to come out..

"Chae-Young didn't woke up ? Often she's the first that wokes up , did she gone again at Y/N's restaurant ?" I shook my head "No , Chae-Young Unnie wasn't home last night , plus the restaurant closed.." Jennie fast got up and run towards Chae-Young's room , opening it and looking inside , but she didn't see nothing..

"What do you mean she's not home ? Is she alright ? Where is she ? Did you know if something happened ?" "Jennie-ah calm down , she's alright , she called me in this morning , she slept at Y/N's house , she's coming home later" Jennie got up from the couch , walking towards the window , probably trying to not get mad and jeaulos but we all know that she's jeaulos..

"Jennie-ah , we know you don't like that she's with Y/N , but you need to accept , try to control your feelings towards her , okay ?" She just shook her head "I don't like her , okay ? It's just...she should be home ! Who give her permission to go out ?" "Me.." I said simple , she turned around more angry that she was , she was looking at me with a kill gaze , then she run into her room..

"Should I go and try to calm her down ?" Finally Lisa spoke , Probably she's getting tired of this jeaulosy scenes , but I can't tell that I don't feel the same "No Lisa , She would be okay , lets make something to eat while waiting for her , i didn't eat since last night and im hungry , I will get after some rest.."