Chapter XLVI

I was trying to calm her down , as tears continued to roll down her red cheeks...I know she scared , and im also , but I have to keep strong for her , if she seems me soft right now , it would make it worst..

Her managers are soon coming here , as they asked the Other members leave the dorm , the worst part is her sister , she didn't even dared to talk with Chaeng in the morning as I heard from her , so she leaved with the others..

"Rosie , please calm down , okay ? It would be alright , im sure about it.." she shook her head , keep on sobbing..

The door opened , releaving Two women and one man entering the dorm , we got up and bowed , still trying to make her to calm down , but it doesn't work at all..

"Chae-Young-ah..Calm down , okay ? We aren't mad.." The girl with long brown hair said , smilling , patting her cheek , Chaeng just nodded , then they looked at me , I got up and bowed again "Y/N-ah , may one of you explain , You as Chaengie can't really talk right now.." I nodded , I was all shaking , they look so intimidate..

"W-We went to have a walk..and happenes that somebody took a photo of us..we are so sorry , we really didn't expected-" she me sign to sit down "Look , we are already supporting you too , and I tell you , you do such a great thing working here and also making Chae-Young happy , first we are not gonna fired you.." I bowed releaving one of my problems..now..the rest..

"But ! We have to find a way to calm down all the fans.." The Man spoke , the rest just nodded "B-But how ?" I asked , still fidgeting with my fingers , the short haired , puts her hand over mines " We have just three solutions , first..we can say that it's false , but the people who saw you and are experts in Photoshopping , would say it's true , and they're a lot and the Agency plus band are gonna have to suffer , Second..We can say that it's true , but the popular rating is gonna go down along with the fans and the popularity or third..We can ignore them , but the fans are gonna get mad , if she does Lives Probably they would cyber bullying her , if they have stages they are gonna throw things at them and she's gonna get a lot of hate plus she bandmates.."

Rosie was clinging into me as kept on crying , such a soft person as her shouldn't be hurt..

"Or we have an another solution , that we don't want to use..It would be that you two have to break up , but we don't want Rose to be hurt and sad , you're one of the best things that happened to her , according to Rosie.." She hugged me thightly , a silly smile appearing on her face "We have have to chose between the first three..for me personally I think the better are the first two.." the shorthaired manager spoke..

"U-Unnie.." we all looked towards Chaeng "Ye ? Do you have a solution ?" She nodded , wipping her nose , she raised up two fingers , which shocked me "R-rosie... it's okay , I don't want you to gain hate because of me.." she shook her head "I-its been a long time since I wanted to make our relationship public.." the managers sighed...

"Are you sure you want to do this ?" Her manager asked , she nodded her head multiple times "Rosie no..You worked so hard to get here , you losed More than 4 years of your life , practicing until you couldn't raise up a finger , until you couldn't spoke for months..why would you do this ?" I asked , trying to stop her..

"I trust the blinks , that's why ! I know they'll be alright with it , I know they'll protect me as much they do right now.." Her answer is full with sincere , she really does trust them...

"Chae-Young-ah , don't be so sure , there can also be fake blinks , that would turn you and the girls down in milliseconds... please think a little bit more about it.." she shook her head..

"No..I want them to know , I can't lie to them..im here where I am because of them..they deserve to know.. please.." they sighed again , looking at me "Y/N-ah , what do you say ?" I looked down "I respect every decision Chae-Young takes..." They nodded "Okay..I hope it isn't gonna turn as bad as knowing you're Min YoonGi's sister.. we'll have to make it public then..until you want to think a little bit more about it..."

"No , Please speak with YG-nim also to accept my decision , Managers.." they nodded "Arrasseo , Chae-Young-ah.. We'll try our best..im sure he'll accept... we'll inform you with the answers.."