Announcement

Hello my dear and fellow readers,

Just some exciting news, with positive feedback and everyone enjoying this story, I've decided that I'll be writing a sequel to it. It won't follow Winter's niece, Winter the daughter of Lorcan and Iliana. However, they will be in it, cameos as such. It's a surprise to myself that I decided to write something again, as my last werewolf novel didn't go so well. I lost key plot points and too many twists and wayyyyy to much drama. However, this should be a good sequel to 'The Lone Wolf.'

'The Warrior Wolf' is out now on my Wattpad! Find through my profile!

"Spencer Croft is the Beta of the Wolfe Creek pack and future Luna of it. But after having spent the last four years fighting in the war, things have changed and so has both Spencer and her Mate, Alpha Derrick Dalton. After events, Spencer finds herself on the run as a rogue because of her mate and seeks guidance in the new world where she is now mate less. New love comes about and her heart doesn't exactly know what's the truth and what's a lie. Follow Spencer post war in a journey of love, loss and finding yourself."

That's all folks, keep an eye out for the new year.
Love, your amazing crap writer,
Krystal