Jesus Came to Save Everyone

John 3:14-18

King James Version (KJV)

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus came for everyone. Whosoever believeth in Him should not parish, but have everlasting life. He came so that the world through Him might be saved. The WHOLE WORLD, that means EVERYONE. God wants us all to come to Him.

2 Peter 3:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God is patient and He waits for us. What to know why? Because He doesn't want us to go to hell. He created us, He loves us, and He doesn't want us to go to hell. Hell wasn't made for us.

Matthew 25:41

King James Version (KJV)

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

This verse states that hell was made for the devil and his angels. Jesus came so we wouldn't have to go there, we were once lost, and now that we have received salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ, am now we need to share the Gospel, and pray for the lost.

Romans 1:28

King James Version (KJV)

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

While God is patient and waiting, there comes a time were God gets tired with you repeatedly turning down the gift salvation when God comes and knocks on you hearts door. And eventually He might not come back. If I was to come to someone's house and knock on the door, but they ignore me, I may come back. However, if I am repeatedly ignored, eventually I am just going to stop. Same goes for Jesus. And then it will be too late for you to get saved, and God will give you over to a reprobate mind, and let you do and have the things you wanted instead of God.

I want all of my friends, family members, and church members, everyone else I know to get saved. I also worry for people I don't know. I worry for the people in other countries who don't know the gospel. I worry for the famous singers, actresses, and actors who don't know Jesus as their personal Savior. I worry for the authors on wattpad who are lost. There are people I worry about that I probably will never meet in this life, but if they come to accept Jesus, I will meet them in the next. I want all these people I worry for to get saved, as well as the people I know. Jesus died for everyone.

Matthew 19:23-24

King James Version (KJV)

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus said it would be hard for a rich man to get saved, but it is not impossible. We should pray for the signers, and actresses, and actors who are rich in the world, but not rich in God. Jesus shed the same blood for us as He did them. While we are all deserving of hell, He came so we wouldn't have to go. Pray that God puts conviction on their hearts so they realize they are lost and in need of Jesus. Pray for them to accept Him.

We should pray for people in other countries. They may never have heard the Gospel. Pray that God reaches them, in some way, like through a traveling missionary. Even if you are not called to go to another country, you can be called to pray for the people who travel there. Pray for their safety, and pray that they reach lost souls, and lead them to Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Many in this world are heading for the broad gate of hell. Pray that Jesus comes to them, and knocks on their hearts door. Pray that they accept Him, and change their course of direction to the straight and narrow way to heaven.

Keep me in you prayers as well.

Let all the glory and credit go to God.

Have a blessed day!!