God Will Never Fail You

Psalm 73:26

King James Version (KJV)

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

This life can fail us in so many ways, but God will never fail us.

Deuteronomy 31:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

1 Chronicles 28:20

King James Version (KJV)

20 And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the Lord God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 3:22

King James Version (KJV)

22 Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you.

Joshua 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

God will not turn His back on us, and He will never leave or forsake us. He will walk with us through our daily lives. God will help you do His work. He will be there for you. God will fight for you. Don't worry about where you will go, or what will happen in the future. God will be there wherever we go.