Answered Prayer

Psalm 91:15

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him, and honor him.

Luke 11:9-10

King James Version (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

God answers our prayers, and He will be with us when we are in trouble. However, if we ask for something, and our prayer is not answered, it is probably because we prayed for something to satisfy a worldly want. God will give us what we need, not always what we want.

James 4:3

King James Version (KJV)

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Matthew 6:31-34

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil therof.

God will give us what we need to survive, and live for Him. Tomorrow is not even here yet. Don't worry, but let God handle everything. God tells us not to worry because He is in control, and will handle everything.