Anxiety

Philippians 4:6-7

King James Version (KJV)

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

One of my biggest problems is my anxiety and my worry. I post a lot about that. I am sure there are many more people who have my same feelings. God doesn't want you to live in constant fear and worry. We are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, and once we are saved, we are always saved. I worry that I am going to be punished or condemned if I do something wrong, or if I don't do something a certain way. Those feelings that I feel though are not of God. These thoughts get me down, and God doesn't want to get you down. He wants to show you His love. This worry, doubt, fear, and anxiety I have is a daily struggle for me. God hears my prayers for help though. He helps me, and He sends some fellow Christians my way, who talk to me, and who have had similar feelings. God lets us know we are not alone. He helps us, and He loves us. He doesn't want us to worry, but during this time, I believe I have drew closer to Him, and I have became more dependent on Him. I pray and read the Bible more often. I have also talked to some wonderful people along the way. Pray for me, and if any of you have felt like this I will pray for you too. I want all of the glory and credit to go to God. I don't want it, but I want God to have it. God is suppose to have the glory and credit. If it wasn't for Him, I couldn't do anything.