Worry

Matthew 6:25
Therefore I say into you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body more than raiment?

Matthew 6:26
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your Heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than them?

Matthew 6:32
(For all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your Heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:34
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the days is the evil thereof.

The first step is to get saved, if you are not already. If you are saved God will provide you with everything that you need. It may not be what you want, but He will provide you with clothes and food. He takes care of the birds, why wouldn't He take care of you. He sent sent His son to die for you, so of course He will take care of you. God does not want you to worry.

John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger: and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Psalm 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

When you have your worries share them with God. He will carry you and help you.

Psalm 69:19
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

God works towards our benefit.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.

God is not out to get you, He loves you and everything will work out according to His plan. He will benefit you. Even when times are hard, He will be there for you, and walk by your side. He will help you to come out of you troubles. Everything is for the good of God.

AUTHORS NOTE
There will be a worry part two. I am going to continue reading my Bible right now because I have some worry of my own that I need to get settled. Pray for me please. I appreciate all of the prayers! God bless!