Chapter 23

Don't judge the song choice. It doesn't go along with this chapter, it's just that it's been stuck in my head all day. So I thought, why not let my readers suffer as well? I'm kidding.

"How was it?" Ashlen asked. I choked on the chip I was eating, almost coughing the chewed up crumbs in front of me. Gross, I know. I quickly ran to the kitchen, and opened the fridge, and grabbed a water bottle, gulping as much as I could to stop coughing.

I looked at Ashlen who followed me into the kitchen, my eyes widening. "What?!"

"I asked, how was it?"

"Ashlen, I have no idea what you're asking."

She gave me a blank stare. "I mean, how was your make-up session? You guys seem way happier now than before."

"That's what you were trying to ask me?!? I thought you were asking me something way more sexual." I replied to her, holding out the 'way' as long as possible. (So basically it sounded like this: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy... And so on and so forth.)

She faked a cringe before laughing. "No, you dirty minded weirdo. Besides, I could tell if you guys do "the deed". Actually, everyone would be able to tell if y'all mate, because we would feel the connection of a new Luna joining us."

"Yeah. I guess that's true."

"You guess?" Ashlen asked with a small smile.

"Yep. I guess. Got a problem?" I answered her with a small chuckle.

She only shook her head. "You're so weird."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow; "Well, you're the one who's friends with a weirdo. So, try me again."

She only shook her head once more with a giggle. "Come on, Alpha's calling you."

"How do you know?" I questioned.

She only tapped her head twice before answering. "Mind link, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." I smiled sheepishly.

She laughed. "How?"

"Well, there's this thing called 'Being a Rogue and you can't mind link anyone, no matter how much you want to, and you kind of have to live with just you and your wolf in your head, so you forget about it.' Does that make sense?"

"More than I can imagine. Man, it must be tough being Rogue. Having nowhere to turn too, no people who want you, because of all the rumors of Rogues killing children, and.."

"Yo, dude. I'm right here, you know. And I do have a place to turn too. It's here. I do have people who want me. It's this pack. Well, I hope you guys want me. No matter how crazy and weird I really am."

She smiled at me before frowning. "Crap. Alpha's getting impatient. We better hurry."

She grabbed my arm, and began to drag me to where my mate is suppose to be. Which I'm guessing is his office. I gently pulled back, making Ashlen turn to me, confused.

"I can go by myself, you know. He's my mate."

"But..." She stopped for a minute, and started looking around before lowering her voice. "But what about last night?"

I smiled, only knowing that Ashlen was just looking out for me. "Hey, it'll be fine. Besides, we made up, remember? It's okay, Ashlen."

She only nodded her head, letting me walk past her and towards the room where my mate's scent was the strongest.

I knocked on the door before entering, not even waiting for his permission. He looked up from his desk, and saw me. He quickly got up from his chair, and smiled to me, making my heart want to burst. I loved his smile.

I made my way towards him, stopping out of arms reach making his smile turn to a frown.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked quietly.

He looked me in the eyes, before taking a step towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Oh, my mate." He sighed. "My beautiful, beautiful mate. And you're all mine. Mine." He repeated, as if he couldn't believe I was standing in front of him.

"Mate?" He asked.

I looked up at him, humming my answer.

"I love you."

I smiled at him. "I love you too."

And before I knew it, Damian had his soft lips on mine.

HEY GUYS. SO, I MADE A NEW BOOK, AND I WANT YOU ALL TO CHECK IT OUT IF I START UPDATING SOON. BUT ITS NOT A WEREWOLF BOOK, IN FACT ITS ONLY A ROMANCE BOOK. AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ACTUALLY WRITING A ROMANCE BOOK, WHERE THE CHARACTERS HAVE TO FALL ON THEIR OWN, AND THEY DONT SHIFT INTO WOLVES, AND THEY DONT RECOGNIZE THE MATE BOND, (EVEN THOUGH ILL DEFINITELY MAKE SURE TO ADD IT. WHAT? IVE GOT TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE WEREWOLF ITEM IN MY STORY)

THIS IS GOING TO BE TOUGH BECAUSE I MIGHT FORGET THAT ITS HUMANS FALLING IN LOVE AND NOT WEREWOLVES, SO HOPEFULLY I WONT ADD SOMETHING LIKE THE WOLF'S VOICE IN THEIR HEADS. (EVEN THOUGH THEY DO HAVE A SELF CONSCIOUS VOICE, BUT DONT WE ALL? I'm kidding.)

BUT PLEASE READ THE PROLOGUE IF YOU GET THE CHANCE. THANK YOU. ITS CALLED 'LOVING HIM'