Chapter 10

Flashback Continued...

We pulled up into the parking lot, wearing our stupid dresses and a whole lot of perfume. I wonder if people could smell us from here because of how strong it is.

"Come on! I want chocolate!" Screamed Alexandra.

"Do you ever stop screaming? I mean, you screamed the whole drive to the mall. I don't think I can take it. What if I go deaf! Then I could never hear what's gonna be for dinner!" I dramatically screamed.

"Oh no... Your poor dinner." Ashlen said mockingly while rolling her eyes. "You could just go to the kitchen to see what's for dinner."

"But I'm too lazy."

"Grrr."

I laughed when I heard this. "Did you just 'Grrr' me?"

Ashlen crossed her arms. "Yes. Now lets go before we get caught."

"Finally!" Alexandra exclaimed while grabbing our arms and dragging is inside the mall. "Now, lets go eat chocolate."

We all looked at each other and smiled. "Ok, thirty minutes. Then we'll meet over there." She said pointing at a bench. And with that, we took off into different stores. The first store I went into was the candy store. I mean, it's that obvious that chocolate was in here...

I grabbed a basket and looked at the signs above the aisles.

"Nope.... Nope.... Nope... No. Yes! Aisle Seven!" I slightly jogged towards it sense I was in a store with a lot of people looking at me. I mean, come on. I know I'm beautiful, but you guys need to stop staring. Hehe... I'm joking.

I walked in the aisle and saw chocolate heaven. Lets just say I went a little crazy... By the time I was done, I maybe, maybe so, maybe not had three baskets full of chocolate. Maybe I should have grabbed a cart. Oh well.

After buying my chocolate, I checked my phone to see that it's been twenty-five minutes. I quickly walked to the bench, grabbed a free newspaper and pretended to while looking for my idiotic friends.

After waiting five minutes, Ashlen came up to the bench, grabbed a newspaper and sat down.
"Hey, Brittney." She whispered.

"What?"

"Have you seen Luna?" Oh right. I forgot she was Luna cause she acts just as crazy as I do.

"I haven't. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Ok." I said while going back to looking at my newspaper. After five minutes, I heard Ashlen speak again.

"There she is!"

I looked up to see Alexandra basically dragging eight bags of chocolate.

"I need help..." She said as she smiled sheepishly at us, while we laughed. I shook my head disapprovingly while I went to help her.

"Don't you think that's a bit too much?" I asked.

She glared at me. "How dare you say that this is too much!" She gestured at her stash of chocolate. "There's never too much! Matter of fact, I think I need more!"

Ashlen and I looked at her before breaking out into laughter.

"Actually, I think it's time to go now." Ashlen said in a panicked voice.

I looked at her, confused. "Why?"

She pointed her finger towards the entrance of the mall, making me look and see my mate and Alexandra's mate walk through the doors.

"Shoot! Everyone grab your bags and casually but slowly make your way to the doors!" Alexandra exclaimed.

We all grabbed our bags and and tried to walk as normal as possible. Which, I completely failed at. I start waving my arms around making everyone look at me.

"Brittney!" I heard one of the girls whispered screamed at me.

"I'm sorry! I'm nervous, and when I'm nervous I do stupid things!" I said, panicking.

After talking to myself for a couple seconds, I finally stopped waving my arms and and walked normal. Well, what I thought was normal.

Right when we were about to leave the mall I felt someone grab me, and pull me to their back. At first I thought I was going to get kidnapped but I felt the sparks run through me.

'Why didn't I feel that before I thought I was being kidnapped?'

'I dont know, But I know one thing.' My wolf responded to me.

'What?'

'We were caught by our mate.'

Shoot...

I'm sorry guys! I had a whole lot of school, then there's homework. Don't get me started on that. My teachers act as if none of us have lives. Which I do.

That's right... I actually have a life.

A Wattpad life. *Smirks*

I think we all do.
Welp, thanks for reading and the two thousand readers!! I love you all!!

I actually can't believe that I hit two thousand reads. I just wanted to make a funny story, not knowing that a lot of people would read it. So, thank you!